Chapter 34 the thirty-fourth day of amnesia

gong shaoqing looked at bai qiao's serious expression and hurriedly broke the siege and said, "don't embarrass my people anymore, beware that he doesn't dare to come out next time, he doesn't come out, if he doesn't come, i won't come back." pretending to think for a moment, he said: "i think otherwise, if the bridge loses, i will help him drink." 

"eh, that's not okay, the rules of the game can't be changed." speaking, zhuang yunhui threw a wink at gong shaoqing: "and i don't know you yet, in fact, you are more looking forward to xiao bai losing than we are." zheng yuzhi continued

zhuang yunhui's words and said, "gong shao, we have a few brothers, but they are all for you, anyway, we called you out to play tonight, just to eat dog food." it was

as if the man who had just eaten too much dog food was not him.

the white house husband is not broken.

gong shaoqing saw that this road did not work, and then turned to baiqiao, who was sitting next to him, and asked: "bridge bridge, what do you mean?" 

"i'm fine, that's it." anyway, as long as you don't lose.

"but i don't know how to play this game, you teach me."

after baiqiao said this, the others began to coax again, either "wow" or whistling.

and like this kind of board game, before baiqiao did not know gong shaoqing, he also played with his classmates, every time he played he won and lost, some people are the linggen of

playing this kind of game, but baiqiao has lost his memory, so now you need to explain the rules of the game to him.

bai qiao's ability to accept was very strong, and after gong shaoqing said it again, he understood.

in order to make the white bridge comfortable, let's try to play two games first. <

two sets later, whitebridge didn't lose, but he didn't win either, because no one drove him.

"xiao bai, can you officially start now?" or do you need to adapt to two more innings? wang yao asked.

"no, let's get started." now that the gameplay is clear, he doesn't want to drag on everyone's interest.

the dealer is zhuang yunhui, and he starts calling the points first: "5 4s." wang yao, the next family, took a look at the dice in the dice cup and also reported the point: "6 4s."

zheng yuzhi: "6 5s."

li heng: "then i will call 8 6s." as more and more people reported points, the number of points became larger and larger, and when we arrived at white bridge, the previous family had called 12 6s.

he could only shout at the big number, and if he called up, the next family would definitely open him, but for the sake of fairness, everyone had already sat him and gong shaoqing separately, and there was a person between the two.

bai qiao observed his expression at home, only to see the other party playfully looking at himself.

the psychological pressure is a bit big.

even if everyone doesn't say it, bai qiao himself knows that zhuang yunhui told everyone to play this board game, and the goal is to make him lose.

"12 6s, let's go." bai qiao opened the last one, because he didn't have a 6 here, not even a 1 that could be changed at will.

the crowd listened to bai qiao's words, opened their dice cups, and began to count points. <

the final result was 11 6s, and baiqiao narrowly won, at the same time, baiqiao was also relieved.