Chapter 38 the thirty-eighth day of amnesia

tang xinyang had just left on the front foot, and a young man on the back foot came over, who was holding two cocktails in his hand.

"gong dong, i haven't seen you for a long time." saying, the man handed one of the cocktails to gong shaoqing, and then looked at baiqiao and silently standing next to him: "presumably this is your lover and son, one looks better than pan an, the other looks smart and cute, it is really better to hear than to see, it is no wonder that it will be favored by gong dong." this

person said that there was nothing wrong with this sentence on the surface, and bai qiao also thought that he was good-looking, and silently was also very cute, but as a party, he felt that this person was saying that he had won gong shaoqing's favor by betraying his hue.

just like the ancient rabbit grandfather to please the gold lord.

in short, this person's words baiqiao felt very uncomfortable listening to it.

don't say baiqiao, even gong shaoqing began to frown when he heard this sentence.

regardless of whether the other party has a word in the real word, even if it is, but this statement is too cryptic, gong shaoqing is not good at turning his face to this person in front of so many people, not to mention that the two companies are still cooperating.

gong shaoqing pursed his lips for a moment, and then said, "my husband baiqiao, xiao'er is silent." then he introduced the other party to baiqiao: "qiaoqiao, this is xu shehua, the general manager of hengcheng group, is the largest supplier of our gong family."

bai qiao hugged silently in his arms, it was inconvenient to shake hands with the other party, just nodded, and said: "xu zonghao, i heard shao qing mention you earlier, i just didn't have the opportunity to meet, and when i saw you today, xu zong was really a talent as shao qing said." <

"a table of talents do not dare to be, the palace director is the dragon and phoenix among the people, he took over the gong clan at a young age, and the gong clan can be described as changing with each passing day and thriving under his management."

"xu zong's words are true, if shaoqing is not the dragon and phoenix among people, i will not look at him." after saying this, bai qiao also smiled at gong shaoqing.

"listening to mr. bai, do you mean that it was gong shaoxian who pursued you in the first place?"

gong shaoqing's face showed a shallow smile and replied, "this is nature, in order to chase people in my hands, i can do everything in my power to stand out from his many suitors." listening

to gong shaoqing and bai qiao singing a harmony, xu shehua's expression was slightly stunned, and he couldn't guess whether this was true or not.

it is reasonable to say that gong shaoqing is so rich, as long as he has a big hand, what kind of person he wants, how can he possibly pursue a man who has a false appearance and is mediocre in other aspects.

what's more, this man also had children with other women, and he was afraid that gong shaoqing was not being played.

however, because the parties were in front of him, xu shehua only dared to mutter in his heart.

in short, whoever they chase, anyway, is a family affair, has nothing to do with him, just out of curiosity and gossip. <

subsequently, xu shehua changed the topic: "regarding next year's cooperation, i don't know when gong dong will have time, so let's discuss the details of cooperation carefully?"

"speaking of the latest cooperation, we at miyaji plan to hold a tender meeting on december 1st, when our company's purchasing department will send a tender email to your company." speaking, gong shaoqing raised the goblet and touched the mouth of xu shehua's goblet lightly, and when xu shehua had not yet digested the sentence just now, he took a sip of the cocktail, and then said: "i saw that there was an acquaintance in front of me, so i didn't talk to xu zong first, and i lost company."