Chapter 63 the fifteenth day of recovering memories

On the day that Tang Jun was discharged from the hospital, Bai Qiao rarely slept lazily, and he woke up just after the sky was full of fish belly white, and sat on the bed to empty himself.

On the contrary, Gong Shaoqing had not yet woken up.

Tang Jun was discharged from the hospital at ten o'clock in the morning, and it was only seven o'clock now, and the time was still early, so Bai Qiao did not wake up Gong Shaoqing, and wanted to let the other party sleep a little longer.

XiaoDouzi is almost three months old, and the nausea and nausea of Baiqiao is gradually disappearing, for example, the first thing he did when he woke up every morning before was to run to the bathroom to vomit once, and now he will not, and he can also accept a lot of food, so that Aunt Wu does not need to think of anything to cook for him to eat every day, which is a good thing for Baiqiao.

However, it is limited to morning sickness, in addition to which he is still very sleepy, and there are other pregnancy symptoms, that is, the small beans squeeze the bladder, causing him to have frequent urination symptoms, and sometimes constipation.

The constipation situation is that Baiqiao is afraid of frequently going to the bathroom, which reduces the number of drinks.

This situation can be said to be very embarrassing.

After sitting on the bed for ten minutes, Bai Qiao crept out of bed.

He went to the bathroom to wash up, and then he went to the cloakroom.

The cloakroom has a full-length mirror.

Bai Qiao stripped naked and stood in front of the mirror and looked around, his stomach was already full of flesh, and it was soft to pinch.

Every night before going to bed, Gong Shaoqing would kiss his stomach. <

There is a scar of about eight centimeters or so from the two fingers below the navel eye, which was left behind when he was silent.

His stomach is no longer flat, it will only get bigger and bigger in the future, and finally it will be like a leather ball, like holding a watermelon.

After standing in front of the mirror for a few minutes, Bai Qiao put on the clothes he was going to wear today.

Just as he was about to go out, Gong Shaoqing walked in from outside, and Bai Qiao also stopped.

"Since you're awake, why don't you tell me?" Are you still vomiting today?

Bai Qiao replied with a smile: "I saw you sleeping quite late last night, and I can't bear to wake you up." When I woke up in the morning, I didn't throw up, and my stomach seemed to be a little bigger.

Gong Shaoqing nodded, and his gaze shifted from Bai Qiao's face to Bai Qiao's stomach, "It's a little bigger." With that, Gong Shaoqing walked over to Bai Qiao, put his hand on Bai Qiao's stomach, and whispered, "I'm really looking forward to it."

Bai Qiao, who heard this, snorted coldly and pretended to be angry: "I only say such things now, and I don't know who forced me to beat up the little bean before." "It's

that bastard named Gong Shaoqing." Gong Shaoqing kissed Bai Qiao's lip flap, and then continued, "After Xiao Douzi is born, I will go for sterilization."

Bai Qiao stared blankly at Gong Shaoqing, and after a while, he asked, "Why?"

"Worried that you will still have to suffer, we have silence and little beans." SSeeing Bai Qiao's reaction so hard, he was really afraid, although Dr. Yao also said that Bai Qiao's state was better than the last time he was silent, but he was still very worried.