Chapter 3 the third day of amnesia

After Gong Shaoqing finished washing the dishes, he looked at the time and felt that he was almost leaving, but when he looked up, in this huge living room, there were still white bridges and silent shadows, and even the suitcase that had been placed in the living room before was gone.

Although he only lived here for the time being, he wanted to go back now, and it was polite to say hello to Baiqiao.

So Gong Shaoqing sat on the sofa in the living room and waited for Bai Qiao to appear.

As a result, fart | just sat on the couch when he heard the sound of the white bridge coming from a bedroom.

"Old Palace, come and do me a favor!"

Then Gong Shaoqing found the bedroom where Bai Qiao was located, which was the master bedroom of this apartment.

"What?" Gong Shaoqing asked lukewarmly.

"I just found out that the silent pull-up pants are running out, you go to the nearby mother and baby shop to help buy a few packs back, I want XXL." Although silently, when you go to the bathroom, you will still wet the bed when you are asleep if you don't wear pull-down pants.

Just silent pull-up pants are left, Bai Qiao wanted to wait for silent sleep before going out to buy it, but he thought that he was not familiar with the neighborhood, afraid of getting lost, so he could only let Gong Shaoqing run.

"What brand do you want?"

Bai Qiao looked at Gong Shaoqing in surprise and pretended to be angry: "Don't you know what brand of pull-up pants our son wears?"

However, Gong Shaoqing listened to Bai Qiao's words, and there was not much expression on his face, because since he received Bai Qiao's call, it was not the first time that he had been misunderstood by Bai Qiao, in other words, he was already accustomed to Bai Qiao's amazing speech. <

To tell the truth, Gong Shaoqing had some doubts about whether Bai Qiao was acting, so he deliberately pretended not to understand anything.

But think about baiqiao is completely unnecessary, because when the two quarreled, baiqiao said so absolutely, there is a momentum of old and dead, if you really want to reconcile, you will not wait until four years later to call him, and today went to Baiqiao's home, looking at the decoration of the other party's home, it is not like poor to open the pot.

Thinking about it, there is only that reason left, and when I go to the hospital tomorrow for examination, I will know it when I see it.

Gong Shaoqing didn't want to argue with Bai Qiao either, only saying, "Sorry, I forgot."

"So let you usually care more about your son, you see that after we have a fight, we are silently not close to you." 」 Sighing, Bai Qiao continued: "Mommy baby, by the way, remember to buy a few boxes of goat milk powder back, silent milk powder is gone, this to buy Karicare three stages, other milk powder silently do not like to drink."

After

listening, Gong Shaoqing: "..."It's not that silently doesn't get close to him, but before today, Silent has never seen him at all!"

Of course, Gong Shaoqing also knew that even if he explained, Bai Qiao would feel that he was arguing, and now Bai Qiao had already determined that the two of them had a big fight, and that Silence was the child they both raised together.

It seems that this matter can only wait until when Baiqiao remembers the events of four years ago.

Finally, Gong Shaoqing answered and left the master bedroom with mixed feelings. <