Chapter 46 the forty-sixth day of amnesia

Bai Qiao didn't know how long he had been asleep, and by the time he woke up, the sun was already in the west.

Bai Qiao rubbed his eyes a little, and found himself lying in the familiar bedroom, he remembered that he was still in the horse farm before he fell asleep, so when did Gong Shaoqing take him home, he could sleep so deeply, he didn't feel anything at all.

And his riding suit was also changed, and he was wearing a clean set of pajamas.

Probably because he slept too long, he just rolled over and got out of bed, before he could stand still, his head suddenly felt dizzy, and he sat on the bed again, and when the dizziness was over, he slowly got up from the bed.

When he just walked to the bedroom door, Gong Shaoqing pushed the door and entered.

"Thinking that you should also wake up, hungry or not, do you want to eat something?"

Xu was just awake, Bai Qiao was not fully refreshed, after a few seconds, he shook his head and said, "I'm not very hungry now, wait for a later time to eat." In fact, his

stomach was empty, but he had no appetite, and Bai Qiao did not dare to tell his situation in order not to let Gong Shaoqing worry.

"How can you not be hungry?" I see you didn't eat anything at noon, is your stomach still uncomfortable? If it's uncomfortable, we'll go to the hospital. Gong Shaoqing now had a heart hanging on Baiqiao's body, thinking that today's wind was indeed a little strong, plus he had ridden a horse in the horse farm for half an hour, he was really worried about whether Baiqiao would really get sick.

"Don't go, don't go to the hospital." HHearing the two words of hospital, Bai Qiao was instigated.

Seeing that Bai Qiao was so reluctant to go to the hospital, Gong Shaoqing sighed helplessly and retreated to the second place: "Then if you still have this situation when you eat supper later, let's go to the hospital to check it out?"

Gong Shaoqing also clearly remembered that from the time he knew Baiqiao, this person was very afraid to go to the hospital, and even now that he had lost his memory, Baiqiao's awareness of fearing the hospital was still there.

"When people have a bad appetite, you don't have to worry about me, when I'm hungry, I'll eat by myself, well, even in the middle of the night, I'll wake you up and tell you to cook something for me to eat." 」

Bai Qiao's words made Gong Shaoqing laugh and said, "You, after so many years, you still don't take your body seriously as before, every time you are sick and say that you want to take you to the hospital for examination, it feels like I am forcing you, is it really worse to go to the hospital than to be sick?" "It's

uncomfortable to go to the hospital, and colds and fevers and indigestion are not serious diseases, drink more hot water and rest more, you like to make a fuss." Anyway, for Baiqiao, lying at home and drinking more hot water when sick is better than going to the hospital to give doctors and nurses needles.

Gong Shaoqing was amused by Bai Qiao's righteous words, "You can't even compare to silence at this point, and when you grow up silently, I'm afraid I'll laugh at you." Gong

Shaoqing said this is not unfounded, last month when he and Baiqiao took silently to get the flu vaccine, he obediently put his hand out to give the nurse a needle, the whole process of frowning did not wrinkle, but Baiqiao, who was standing on the side, sweated. <

Being spat at by Gong Shaoqing, Bai Qiao was not angry, after all, the other party was telling the truth, and he also felt that there was something humiliating, because everyone had something to make themselves feel afraid.