Chapter 47 the forty-seventh day of amnesia

As soon as the two entered the door, The palace mother asked Aunt Wu to bring a bowl of soup to Baiqiao.

The taste of the soup was excellent, but because of the reaction of the mother, Hakubashi began to regurgitate his stomach without taking a few sips, but fortunately did not spit it out.

Gong Mu sat next to her and asked with concern, "Xiao Bai, is it uncomfortable?"

Bai Qiao nodded at Miyagi, trying to suppress the nausea, but with minimal effect.

"If it's really uncomfortable, don't force yourself, your mother has asked the housekeeper to go to the supermarket to buy preserved fruit, if it is uncomfortable, then shout a preserved fruit in the mouth, so it will feel better." 」

After Gong Mu finished talking to Bai Qiao, she looked at Gong Shaoqing again and said, "Just now I heard Xiao Bai say that you don't plan to have this child?"

Hearing this, Bai Qiao's heart tightened, he still did not dare to look at Gong Shaoqing's face, but just lowered his head and tightly held the spoon in his hand.

This soup, he was completely unable to drink.

Gong Shaoqing looked at Bai Qiao with a complicated look, and then looked at his mother and said, "Yes, we have silence enough, in the future, Qiao Qiao has his own job, I will only get busier and busier, and I will not have time to take care of my two children." GGong

Father shook his head when he heard this: "This is not the reason why you don't want children, before I was busy with your mother's work, I originally planned to have another one to make you a companion, but I didn't have this opportunity, besides, even if you can't take care of it, you can ask the nanny, if you don't trust the babysitter to take care of it, I can also go with your mother to take care of it." With

a sigh, Father Gong said, "I told your mother this, you may think that we only care about children, there is one thing you may forget, but I remember very clearly, when you were young, you always said that you wanted a brother or sister, you said that your classmates have brothers and sisters, you did not, and then your mother finally got pregnant, but because of physical reasons, it flowed away, and you were sad for several days."

Gong Shaoqing recalled for a moment, and it seemed that there was indeed such a thing.

"Tell me your real reasons, since you don't want this child, you must have other concerns." After raising Gong Shaoqing for so many years, Gong Father still knew his children very well.

Gong Shaoqing pursed his thin lips, and after a while, he explained the reason.

"Father, mother, I remember this matter, I have told you, I hope you can understand my feelings, help me persuade the bridge." I can have children without, but I definitely can't lose someone I love. After Gong Shaoqing reminded

him of this, Gong Father and Gong Mother remembered that there was indeed such a thing, before they were immersed in the joy of Bai Qiao's second treasure, they completely forgot that there was still this stubble. <

After a while, The palace mother brewed up her emotions, and then carefully said to Bai Qiao: "Xiao Bai, Shao Qing is right, otherwise we don't want this child, it is enough to have silence."

"Just when Zhuang Yunhui gave me a B ultrasound, I saw that the embryo was like a soybean, just in my stomach, and he also said that when the little bean grew to two months, it would exercise on its own, and I think that when I was silent and silent, I was because I didn't get good care, so that kind of situation will occur, and now you are all with me, and that kind of thing is repeating the same mistakes." BaiQiao's speech was very slow, and his eyes and nose were already sour.