Chapter 11 the eleventh day of amnesia

Gong Shaoqing had just returned home, pushed open the door of the main building of the villa, and saw Bai Qiao staring at the computer screen scratching his ears and scratching his cheeks, showing a distressed expression, and even Gong Shaoqing did not have time to take care of it when he returned.

BaiQiao's abnormal behavior made Gong Shaoqing sound an alarm bell in his heart, afraid that he would recover his memory in Baiqiao.

Gong Shaoqing slowly walked to Bai Qiao's side, gently hugged the person, and looked down at Bai Qiao's line of sight, he saw a blank Word document open on the computer screen.

"What are you writing?" Gong Shaoqing asked in a low voice.

Bai Qiao only then came back to his senses, looked at Gong Shaoqing with pitiful eyes, and said: "I just received a phone call, he said that he was the director of the crew of "As Soon as You See You Want to Laugh", and also said that I was the editor of this drama, and asked me to write the script and send it to him, but I didn't understand this thing, I hadn't seen the original work of this drama, I couldn't write it at all, I said he was a liar, and he ended up showing me the contract, which really had my signature and handprint on it.

"Old Palace, I think I must have broken my head before I was hospitalized, and in the few days that you were away, I felt as if I had forgotten a lot of things." The more Bai Qiao spoke, the more he felt aggrieved, and his eyes were red.

Gong Shaoqing stayed in G City for four days, and it was clear how Baiqiao spent these four years.

In the past four years, BaiQiao has known several rookie directors through the introduction of friends, and served as a screenwriter in their crew, in just four years, Baiqiao has written a total of seven scripts, and has earned more than one million in four years, but because of daily expenses, the money has also been spent in half. <

Now Bai Qiao wants to write the eighth script, no longer to sign a network drama, but to log on to the satellite TV series.

It's just that now Shirahashi has lost his memory, and he can't remember what he has done in the past four years, only thinking that he has been staying by his side from beginning to end, and naturally he will not remember that he once wrote a script and has an unfinished script in his hand.

Gong Shaoqing looked at Bai Qiao's distressed and troubled expression, and quickly comforted: "Don't worry, I'll help you write."

Bai Qiao looked at Gong Shaoqing in disbelief and said differently, "You can actually write a script?" "No, but I don't

think it should be too difficult, is there a call from the director?" I have some questions for him. "If

you come to write, is it really okay?" Of course, I am not questioning your ability, I am worried that if you help me in this way, you will delay your work. Bai Qiao knew that his old palace was a very busy person, and when the two were just together, Gong Shaoqing flew all over the world for the Sake of the Gong clan, and the two of them always gathered less and left more.

"Although I am the leader of the Miyashi clan, there are so many executives in the company, not everything needs to go through me, if everything has to be done by me, then why do I still raise so many employees?"

Hearing this, Bai Qiao was deeply moved, and he quickly put his arm around Gong Shaoqing's neck, went up to a kiss, and then said happily: "Old Palace, how are you so good, I really love you to death."

Gong Shaoqing smiled, his eyes were full of pampering, but his heart was a little bitter. <

Gong Shaoqing couldn't even imagine what kind of scene they would be like after Bai Qiao recovered his memory, and could they still sit together like this and laugh?