Chapter 54 the seventh day of recovering memories

Not long after the silence, the waiter brought up the snacks that Mrs. Tang had ordered earlier.

After everything was put together, Bai Qiao said, "Why don't we go back first?"

"Good." Since Bai Qiao said that he was going to go back, he couldn't stay here all the time, "I'll go and settle the bill first, and you'll wait for me here." "No, I'll

go with you." Bai Qiao glanced at a snack on the table that he didn't understand, and Bai Qiao asked, "Do you want to pack these back?"

Gong Shaoqing took advantage of the situation to look at the snacks, and after a few seconds of silence, he said, "If you want to eat, we will order another one to pack back." "This is What Mrs. Tang ordered not to eat, he did not have the habit of eating other people's leftovers, even if these points did not move."

Bai Qiao was originally not interested in the snacks here, it was because he felt wasted that he asked Gong Shaoqing if he wanted to pack, and now that Gong Shaoqing had said so, naturally he would not say anything about packaging.

"No, I think XiaoDouzi should not like me eating dessert." At least not for now I don't like him to eat.

Gong Shaoqing nodded knowingly, and then took Bai Qiao with him to check out, and when they reported the table number, they knew that Tang Jun had already settled the bill.

Thinking about it, Gong Shaoqing finally ordered a new copy according to the previous menu, and the two waited in the restaurant for almost half an hour before leaving.

Bai Qiao looked at the packing box in Gong Shaoqing's hand and couldn't help asking, "Didn't you say it wasn't packed?" <

"Pack it up and eat it back to Silent, and kids should love to eat these."

Bai Qiao thought that Gong Shaoqing was helping him pack, so after listening to Gong Shaoqing's words, his face suddenly felt a burst of dry heat, fortunately, when it was blown by the winter wind, the feeling of dry heat disappeared at once.

On the way back by car, Bai Qiao had been looking at the paternity test report that Tang Jun had given him.

After a long time, he put down the appraisal report and turned his head to look at Gong Shaoqing, who was driving seriously.

"I always felt that Uncle Tang had something to hide from me. Uncle Tang was supposed to want to say something to me, but was interrupted by his wife. Bai Qiao expressed his doubts to Gong Shaoqing.

"You don't have to worry about this, I've just asked someone to check it out, and I believe it won't be long before you can find out all the things you want to know." As he spoke, the corners of Gong Shaoqing's mouth slightly raised.

Looking at Gong Shaoqing's smile, Bai Qiao's heart giggled a little, thinking that this man was very good-looking whether he was smiling or tense with a face, but he still hoped that Gong Shaoqing would smile more, his brows were wrinkled, and it was easy to appear wrinkled, after all, Gong Shaoqing had also reached the age of Ben San.

"Actually, I'm not in a hurry, now that Tang Xinyang has been imprisoned, he can't pose any threat to me, as for the matter of my biological father, I think I'll take it one step at a time." Although he was my biological father, I didn't have any father-son relationship with him after all.

"Then have you ever thought that he might have something unspeakable?" Gong Shaoqing asked Bai Qiao.

"Unspeakable secret?" Bai Qiao did not expect that Gong Shaoqing would speak to Tang Jun and help Tang Jun. <

Gong Shaoqing turned his head to look at Bai Qiao, and soon he turned his head right again, and explained with a smile: "Tang Xinyangji may be Tang Jun's illegitimate son, listening to my mother, Aunt Tang was originally pregnant with a child, but because of an accident, the child was almost full-term, and because of that accident, Aunt Tang was infertile for life." Probably