Chapter 5 the fifth day of amnesia

the results of the white bridge's inspection came out quickly.

zhuang yunhui took the inspection report and found gong shaoqing alone, and told gong shaoqing in detail about baiqiao's situation: "i saw that baiqiao's brain had received traces of impact, the skin trauma had healed almost completely, and there was no congestion in the brain, but it did not rule out the possibility of nerve damage, which caused him to lose part of his memory." however, in the current situation of baiqiao, it is not entirely caused by the impact of external forces, and it may also be that he has encountered some huge setbacks and stimuli that he cannot accept, and he will subconsciously forget the things that make him unhappy, which is actually a defense mechanism in psychology.

"when he called me the day before yesterday, he said he was in the hospital, and then i asked him what happened before he was hospitalized, and listening to you say that, i think he must have had an accident." gong shaoqing said his guess.

"combined with his test results and his performance, i think the same as you." zhuang yunhui paused for a moment and then said, "then what are you going to do now?" he only remembers you now, although you had a very unpleasant time when you broke up, but looking at him now, i think he actually has you in his heart.

zhuang yunhui's words made gong shaoqing stunned, and then he laughed and said, "i don't think so, he said everything he said at the beginning, and he still walked so resolutely, so he can't have me in his heart." "actually

, you can think about what kind of abnormal behavior he had before you fell out." to tell the truth, i still believe my guess, if he does not have you in his heart, he will not forget the whole world but still remember you, of course, and his son, because in his opinion, you and the child named silent are his most important people, and since they are important people, how can they forget each other. zzhuang yunhui patted gong shaoqing's shoulder, and then put baiqiao's inspection report into a bag and handed it to gong shaoqing.

gong shaoqing hoped that zhuang yunhui's words were true, but he couldn't think of anything unusual about baiqiao at that time, and even what he had said that day, he couldn't remember it clearly.

"white bridge and that kid, what are you going to do?" i see that baiqiao is very dependent on you now, of course, i can also see that you still have some meaning for baiqiao, so i think you can take advantage of the fire, as for the silent child, you will treat him as your own child, anyway, your mosquito coil will not become straight. after saying that, zhuang yunhui did not forget to raise an eyebrow at gong shaoqing, thinking that his idea was simply not too good, and he solved the single problem of his friend at once.

gong shaoqing looked down at the transparent glass window, only to see bai qiao crouching on the ground to take a silent photo, making gong shaoqing's face show an imperceptible smile.

"come on, there's no habit of taking advantage of people." gong shaoqing only said this lightly.

"how can these two things that are pleasing to each other be said to be taking advantage of people's dangers!" such a good opportunity do not know to grasp well, the palace boss is really high wind and bright festival, zhuang mou is really admired. after saying that, zhuang yunhui also learned to make the ancient people's fist hugging gesture like the ancients.

gong shaoqing did not talk, but continued to watch the picture of the father and son playing on the hospital lawn.

at this moment, bai qiao also raised his head, even if they were far away, they could see each other clearly, and then bai qiao smiled and waved at gong shaoqing.

immediately after, gong shaoqing saw bai qiao pick up the general silently and walk into the hospital building. <

"when he came up a little while later, he told him nothing had happened." gong shaoqing said to zhuang yunhui.