Chapter 53 the sixth day of recovery of memories

After breakfast the next day, Gong Shaoqing called and asked Tang Jun and his wife to come out to meet in the afternoon.

On the other side of the phone, after hanging up the phone, he still couldn't believe what he heard, he thought he would have to wait for a while, there thought that the other side would ask him out so soon, and on the phone, Gong Shaoqing also said that BaiQiao took the initiative to propose it.

Mrs. Tang saw her husband's excited look and couldn't help but ask, "Who just called?" "It's

Shao Qing, he asked us to meet in the afternoon, which is also Xiao Bai's meaning."

Madame Tang paused for a moment, then smiled, "That's really good, and it's not worth it that you've waited for Xiao Bai for so long."

Tang Jun nodded movingly, and after a long sigh of relief, he said to Mrs. Tang: "You come with me, help me refer to the outfit I put on in the afternoon, and what I said I wanted to give to Xiao Bai before, you should also prepare it, and you should also dress up a little, and you will go with me in the afternoon." Tang Jun's

idea was very simple, although he had met Baiqiao many times before, but the reason for meeting today was different from before, so he wanted to dress more formally and solemnly.

He also thought that although his wife was not Baiqiao's biological mother, their father and son would recognize each other, and whether Baiqiao would recognize him as a father in the end, he would take his wife with him.

"Everything is ready, I have prepared clothes, put in the first cabinet to the left of the door in the cloakroom, there is a set of clothes, thinking that there will be such a day, so I prepared in advance." 」 After a pause, Madame Tang said, "But I will not go with you in the afternoon." "Why

?" TTang Jun didn't quite understand his wife's thoughts.

Lady Tang smiled, although she was eight years younger than Tang Jun, she was also forty-two years old this year, but because she was well raised, she looked much younger than her actual age, and she looked like she was just in her early thirties.

"I am not Xiao Bai's biological mother in the end, and if it were not for me, Xiao Bai and his mother would not have..." When she said this, the smile on Mrs. Tang's face gradually disappeared.

Tang Jun also remembered because of Mrs. Tang's words, remembering why his ex-wife left with Baiqiao, he sighed, slowly walked to his wife, and gently patted Mrs. Tang's shoulder.

"Even without you, when I and Xiao Bai's mother were going to divorce, you don't want to think so much, only blame me for having nothing to do with her, although you are not Xiao Bai's biological mother, but you are my pillow person, it is not appropriate not to go, it seems that we do not attach importance to this matter." And if things go well, we're still a family. Tang Jun advised his wife that he was indebted to his ex-wife and Baiqiao, but the Si people were already gone, so he could only compensate Baiqiao as much as possible, even if Baiqiao said that he would take over the entire company to recognize him, he would also give Tang's hands.

Tang Jundu said this to this, and Lady Tang was not good enough to refuse, so she had to nod her head and agree.

"Then I also went to prepare a formal meet and greet gift, and I don't know what Xiao Bai likes, and it is too casual to give money."

"No, I'm all ready, we have a heart as a husband and wife, and if I send it, it will represent your sending." <

Compared with Tang Jun's side, Baiqiao here seems to be much more calm.

Gong Shaoqing was afraid that the things he would talk about in the afternoon would irritate Baiqiao, so he also said hello and told Baiqiao the purpose of Tang Jun to see him.