Chapter 52 the fifth day of recovering memories

as the days passed, coupled with the careful care of gong shaoqing, bai qiao's mental state became better and better, and he didn't know when it started, bai qiao didn't have nightmares anymore.

in the blink of an eye, it will soon be the day of the trial, and baiqiao, as the plaintiff in this case, will naturally not be absent from this trial.

seeing tang xinyang again, bai qiao could hardly recognize the other party, the slender figure, the haggard face, and the original spirited appearance.

when tang xinyang saw baiqiao, he was so excited that he wanted to break free of the shackles of the bailiff, and his mouth kept saying the words of cursing baiqiao, and he was cursing baiqiao not to die.

looking at tang xinyang's crazy appearance, bai qiao felt that this person was probably crazy.

compared with tang xinyang, elder yang and his brothers were much quieter, and did not show a fierce and evil look like the day they kidnapped baiqiao.

bai qiao didn't bother to take care of tang xinyang, he turned his head to look at the jury, gong father and mother gong and tang jun were standing in the jury, and gong shaoqing was standing in the position of witnesses.

soon, the adjudicators and clerks in charge of the case also took their seats.

with the judge's "silence" and the sound of the hammer hitting, the courtroom, which was still a bit noisy, fell silent for an instant.

the whole trial process lasted more than two hours, and in the presence of human and physical evidence, the elder yang and his gang were finally sentenced to three years in prison, while tang xinyang, as the main offender, was sentenced to five years. <

bai qiao also thought that tang xinyang would appeal, even after the chief judge announced the verdict, tang xinyang was unusually calm.

when he was taken away by the bailiffs, he also showed a meaningful smile to the white bridge.

bai qiao always felt that tang xinyang seemed to be still calculating something, but thinking about it, tang xinyang was already in prison, and what ability he still had to calculate, it seemed that he was too nervous to have such an illusion.

bai qiao left the court with gong shaoqing and gong's father and mother, and as soon as the four of them walked out of the door, bai qiao received a call from aunt wu.

as soon as the phone was answered, a silent voice came from the phone: "daddy, where are you, the baby thinks about you." "silently coddling with tears.

"dad also wants the baby, and in a moment dad will come home, and he must obediently listen to grandma wu's words."

"daddy, you and daddy hurry up, the baby hasn't had a daddy and daddy for a long time, and now there's not even a grandparent, uh-huh~" at the end, silent finally couldn't help but cry.

bai qiao doubted whether he had not been with silent for a long time, he seemed to be a little unable to keep up with silent's brain circuitry, what no father and father, no grandparents.

what is this child thinking day by day?

"baby, do you think this is good, you count with grandma wu, and when the number reaches a thousand, daddy and grandpa will come home."

"babies don't count, babies want daddies!" hhe spoke silently with a weeping voice, and listened pitifully.

"but daddy and daddy also need time to drive, daddy promised you, as long as you obediently light daddy and daddy go home, tonight let you sleep with daddy, and then let daddy tell you the story of the little dinosaur." 」