Chapter 13 thirteen days of amnesia

After spending time with this time, Bai Qiao had vaguely guessed that he seemed to have forgotten something, but these did not affect his relationship with Gong Shaoqing in the slightest.

In Bai Qiao's impression, he and Gong Shaoqing were a pair of immortal lovers.

Gong Shaoqing spent two days to help BaiQiao write a ten-episode script, give the director an emergency, and then write the rest slowly.

When Baiqiao's body was almost recovered, Gong Shaoqing drove Baiqiao and Silent to visit the International Bilingual Kindergarten.

Gong Shaoqing installed a child safety seat in the back seat of the car, so Baiqiao could finally sit in the passenger seat as he wished, but silently did not cooperate at first, and it took a while of effort before he was willing to sit in the car seat.

In order to visit the kindergarten, a family of three can be said to be dressed up, and Gong Shaoqing let the studio cut three sets of parent-child clothes in advance.

As soon as the car was parked in the kindergarten parking lot, the principal personally came out to greet him.

Bai Qiao asked Gong Shaoqing with some puzzlement, "Why did the principal personally come out to greet him?" Gong

Shaoqing's face showed a shallow smile, and his thin lips lightly opened: "Because as early as a week ago, I joined this kindergarten and donated a teaching building."

In other words, Gong Shaoqing is now also one of the shareholders of the kindergarten.

Bai Qiao looked at Gong Shaoqing in shock, and then asked: "Now silently going to kindergarten, so when Silent goes to elementary school, junior high school, high school, and college, do you also plan to invest in shares and then donate to the building?" <

Gong Shaoqing pinched his chin, and after he thought about it for a few seconds, he nodded seriously and said, "I didn't think about it so long at first, but your proposal is quite good, if it doesn't work, we can build our own school."

Bai Qiao looked at Gong Shaoqing stupidly, and finally shook his head and said, "You don't actually have to think about it so seriously, I'm just joking." "But I'm

serious, and I've always wanted to give you the best and Silence." This is also to make up for his three-year debt to the father and son.

For a moment, Bai Qiao felt that his old palace had a special effect of aura, and he almost didn't blind his eyes.

I think that the way he appeared in the old palace this day liang wang was really too handsome, which was probably rich and willful.

Silently asleep before he woke up, Gong Shaoqing carried him out of the car, and Bai Qiao generously held Gong Shaoqing's hand, not caring at all about the different eyes of those school leaders.

"Gong Dong, you can count that this is Ling Gongzi, right?" After the principal finished speaking to Gong Shaoqing, he also nodded politely to BaiQiao, and then said, "Presumably you are Mr. Baiqiao Bai, and you are really a talent." Gong Shaoqing's

sexual orientation in the upper class is no secret, and recently I heard that Gong Shaoqing has a father and son around him, and the man is Gong Shaoqing's boyfriend four years ago, and this matter has also spread in these days.

"Hello Principal Feng, I am Bai Qiao, Mr. Shao Qing." Bai Qiao also didn't remember whether he and Gong Shaoqing had obtained a license, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem to introduce himself like others. <

Gong Shaoqing looked at Bai Qiao dotingly, and when he heard the five words "Mr. ShaoQing's", his eyes suddenly lit up, indicating that he was happy, and his eyes were just captured by Principal Feng.