Chapter 72 the twenty-fourth day of recovery of memory

White Bridge had a dream birthday, and even when he fell asleep, he had a smile on his face.

When I woke up the next day, that smile was still there.

He opened his eyes, and his gaze was right on the line of sight of Gong Shaoqing, who was lying next to him.

"Am I dreaming?" I dreamed that you came back last night to help me celebrate my birthday, and I received a lot of birthday gifts, and then you proposed to me. "Now, the dream has not woken up.

Hearing Bai Qiao's words, Gong Shaoqing smiled, pulled Bai Qiao's left hand out of the air conditioner quilt, and kissed the wedding ring on his ring finger.

"You're not dreaming, everything that happened last night is real."

Hearing this, Bai Qiao squeezed Gong Shaoqing's cheek with his hand.

White Bridge: "Does it hurt?"

Gong Shaoqing shook Bai Qiao's hand, "It hurts."

Bai Qiao smiled: "You are in pain, I am really not dreaming, dreaming is not feeling pain." Throughout the day, Baiqiao's

mood is very good, and because of the good mood, Baiqiao feels that everything is pleasing to the eye, and even takes the initiative to feed silently in the evening.

Not only that, Bai Qiao also made a promise to Gong Shaoqing, that is, no matter what posture Gong Shaoqing wanted to use in the future, he would fully cooperate.

The days at White Bridge were really comfortable.

Good things happen one after another.

A few days later, Bai Qiao followed Gong Shaoqing to the obstetric examination, and Dr. Yao said that Xiao Douzi was developing very well, because Bai Qiao's condition could not be delivered smoothly, so when it came to the day of the due date, he directly had a caesarean section. <

Looking at the obstetric examination report in his hand, Bai Qiao thought of when he was silent, because he had always been cautious and the nutrition had not kept up, resulting in a particularly small time when silent birth, and barely broke through five pounds.

Fortunately, both children are competing, and it is normal to do Down's screening indicators, which has ruled out the danger of congenital stupidity and neural tube defects.

However, Dr. Yao also said that perhaps because Baiqiao is a man, he has kept up with the nutrition of the second child, so the development of small beans is better than other fetuses.

No coincidence, Dr. Yao calculated that the due date of xiaodouzi was exactly August 3.

Bai Qiao sat in the passenger seat and looked at Gong Shaoqing with a smile.

"Old Palace, I remember that on August 3 last year, I called you and asked you to take me home." At that time, he had just woken up, lost a lot of memories, and almost forgot all the things and character relationships, but he still remembered Gong Shaoqing.

Not only that, he also thought that he had just had a simple quarrel with Gong Shaoqing, and then he ran away from home silently, and as a result, he accidentally had an accident.

Also because he did not know the accident and when tomorrow would come, he dialed Gong Shaoqing's mobile phone number, and also said to Gong Shaoqing that he had forgiven Gong Shaoqing and asked Gong Shaoqing to come to G City to pick him up and the baby.

An accident, a call from Oolong, let him and Gong Shaoqing walk together again.

Speaking of which, this was probably the only time Tang Xinyang had done anything against him, and if Tang Xinyang hadn't pushed him at that time and caused amnesia, he wouldn't have been able to meet Gong Shaoqing so smoothly. <