Chapter 70 the twenty-second day of recovery of memory

After a while, Tang Jun had already come out of the pain of Tang Xinyang's death.

Lady Tang was quite dissatisfied with Tang Jun's performance during this time, but after more than twenty years of getting along day and night, she was not good at saying anything about Tang Jun.

In other words, if there was no Tang Jun, there would be no her today, and she also lived a rich life.

Of course, Lady Tang was also worried that Baiqiao would not take revenge on her for his dead mother, after all, if it were not for her, Baiqiao's mother would not have left with Baiqiao.

However, after waiting for so long, Bai Qiao did not do anything to her, but let her take good care of Tang Jun.

Bai Qiao called her an aunt, which was the greatest respect for her.

After recovering his state, Tang Jun would always come to see Baiqiao every three to five places, and sometimes Baiqiao would also return to take Gong Shaoqing and silently return to the Tang family for a few days, but it was also when Gong Shaoqing had time.

Bai Qiao thought that Gong Shaoqing would always be by his side, at least until he gave birth.

When he was having dinner one night, Gong Shaoqing suddenly told him that he was going to travel abroad on business.

Bai Qiao's hand with the vegetables was in mid-air, and then silently retracted, looking at Gong Shaoqing, and asked in a somewhat lost mood: "How many days do you want to go?" "If you are

fast, it may take more than half a month, and if you are slow, you may have to go to several countries this time, and each country will stop for a few days, and after returning home, you will have to go to the domestic branch to see." Gong Shaoqing clipped a garlic shrimp in the bowl of Baiqiao, "During this time, I have been staying at home, accumulating a lot of work, and some tricky projects have to go to see in person, otherwise I am not at ease." <

Bai Qiao looked at the garlic-minced shrimp in the bowl and suddenly lost his appetite.

After being silent for half a moment, Bai Qiao smiled and said, "The company's affairs are important, and you don't have to worry about the things at home." "There will

be nothing going on in the house, and the only thing I can't rest assured of is you."

"I can't rest assured, it's not the first time I'm pregnant, I didn't come here when I was alone before." Bai Qiao pulled the white rice in the bowl, just couldn't eat it, it was sour, like eating several lemons.

"Whatever gift you want, bring it to you when I get home."

Bai Qiao shook his head and said, "You don't need to help me buy anything, there is nothing lacking in the family now." I

just want you to work smoothly and come back early to drink two babies with me.

But Bai Qiao did not say this in his heart, he knew that if he said it, it would definitely cause a burden to Gong Shaoqing's work.

Maybe Gong Shaoqing would suddenly have a brain twitch and simply not go on a business trip, so wouldn't he be no different from the charming and cheap goods of the ancient charm monarch?

"Since you can't think of it, I'll buy it for you according to my wishes." Gong Shaoqing sandwiched a piece of pretzel ribs and put it in Baiqiao's bowl, "Do you want to go to your parents with Silent to live for a while, or go back to the Tang family for a few days, only Aunt Wu is at home, I am really not at ease, and no one picks up Silent."

"Look again." Bai Qiao picked up the rice in the bowl and chewed it twice, then asked, "When are you leaving?" "Tomorrow

night at eight o'clock on the plane." IIt's a pity you can't send me this way now.

"I can, take you to the airport and watch you get out of the car." Gong Shaoqing's return date is uncertain, this business trip does not know how long it will take, said it is the longest month, but BaiQiao feels that it may be more than that.

"When the time comes, Secretary Zhao will come to pick me up at home, and there are several senior executives of the company who will also go with me, are you sure you want to go with me?"

Listening to Gong Shaoqing's words, Bai Qiao paused, quickly shook his head, and said, "Then I'm still at home."
Secretary
Zhao came to their house every day, and he didn't see his big belly, so Bai Qiao couldn't let others see what he looked like now because Gong Shaoqing went on a business trip.

That night, Bai Qiao personally packed his bags for Gong Shaoqing.

Although Gong Shaoqing said that he could come by himself, Bai Qiao wanted to do something for Gong Shaoqing.

Before going to sleep, they warmed up once, and there was no real gun combat, that is, they could not rub it in, although they did not achieve the expected effect, but they were still addicted.

Also because of the business trip, Gong Shaoqing sent Silent to the kindergarten the next day, and after sending Baiqiao home, he went to the company to personally clean up the materials needed for the business trip.

It wasn't until nearly three o'clock in the afternoon that Gong Shaoqing returned home, and Baiqiao just woke up during his lunch break.

Gong Shaoqing looked at Bai Qiao's sleepy eyes and sighed, before whispering, "I really don't want to travel." <

"There is no way, work is important, there are so many people all over the country, including at home and abroad, waiting for you to eat a mouthful of food, if you don't go on a business trip, how many people will be unemployed." 」

"You're right, I'll get back as soon as I can get things done."

Bai Qiao pulled Gong Shaoqing's hand on his stomach, and Xiao Douzi moved inside with a tacit understanding, "When you come back, Xiao Douzi is estimated to be very large." "Yeah, it's

a pity I can't be with you during this time."

"It's only been a month, and it's gone by quickly." Bai Qiao just wanted to end this topic quickly, and if he continued to talk about it, he was afraid that she would not be able to stop crying.

His emotions did not end because of the end of the reaction of the mother, but because of Gong Shaoqing's love for him, he became more and more arrogant, as long as there was a little unpleasant thing, he began to make trouble.

But now this situation is not the time to make a fuss.

"By that time, the little beans will be almost seven months old." Now Xiao Douzi has been in Baiqiao's belly for almost six months, and when he returns from a business trip, it should be exactly seven months, "If you are not convenient to go out, I will let Dr. Yao come to pick you up for the obstetric examination. "Say

what grievances are not wronged." Not the first time, "I asked my aunt to make dinner early at noon, can I go to the airport after dinner?" I remember that international flights need to get to the airport two hours early. "I'm

in first class, and it doesn't matter if I arrive late." AAfter all, it is a VIP channel, and there is no need to queue up to check in like passengers in ordinary economy class, "but I think you still have to go to your parents or go back to the Tang family to live during this time, otherwise it is not convenient for you to pick up and drop off silently to and from school."

"Then I'll think about it at night." Gong Shaoqing was not around, and some things were really inconvenient to do.

Although Gong Shaoqing said that it was okay to arrive at the airport late, he still left at five o'clock because he missed the flight departure time considering that there might be traffic jams during rush hour.

Bai Qiao also considered it, this time first returned to the Tang family to live, not only he and Silent lived in the Tang family, Bai Qiao also brought Aunt Wu with him, and Aunt Wu was not assured of the few native chickens raised at home, and then brought the native chickens to the Tang family together.

When Tang Jun learned of this news, he personally drove to Baiqiao and them back to the Tang family.

Along the way, Tang Jun smiled and closed his mouth, and his heart was even more overjoyed.

"Xiaoqiao, if there is something to do during this time, tell your father that if you need it, your father can accompany you at home."

"No, don't you still have to go to work at the company, just have Aunt Wu take care of me at home."

"The company has your aunt watching."

"But you are the chairman of Tang's, and some time ago, because of various things, you were absent from work for such a long time, other shareholders will definitely have opinions." <

Tang is not like Gong's, Tang's is a joint-stock system, in addition to Tang Jun, there are several shareholders, and those shareholders are still looking at the tiger and want to sit in the position of chairman.

Before he had heard Gong Shaoqing say, because of Tang Xinyang's scandal, those high-level people were trying their best to embarrass Tang Jun, and it was because Tang Jun and Lady Tang had more than half of the shares in their hands, so they had not succeeded.

"You have time to go home and live, I just want to stay at home with you." Tang Jun whispered, and the smile on his face also narrowed.

Bai Qiao patiently persuaded: "You can come back a little earlier in the evening, and I am such a big person, I don't need anyone to accompany me, compared with me, it is still more important than the company, this is the tang family's hard work for several lifetimes."

Since Bai Qiao had said so, Tang Jun did not insist on it anymore, mainly because bai qiao's words were not unreasonable.

Their Tang clan is different from the Gong clan, so they can't take the work home to do it at will like Gong Shaoqing, unless the shares in the hands of those shareholders become their Tang family's one day, he can be as willful as Gong Shaoqing.

Because of BaiQiao's understanding, Tang Jun felt that he owed Baiqiao more.

Soon, Baiqiao changed the subject, and along the way, father and son chatted without a word.

In fact, Tang Jun wanted to know more about Baiqiao's past, but he didn't have the courage to ask. <

After returning home, Tang Jun asked the housekeeper to clean up the bedroom facing the best bedroom except for the master bedroom.

Silently came to the Tang family several times, it can be said that the number of times it came more than baiqiao, and it has long been familiar with the road here.

In addition to playing with dinosaur toys, Silent also likes to tease Tang Jun's canary and red-billed acacia birds, and even dares to grab bread worms with his bare hands to feed the birds, and even BaiQiao reminds him that there are many insect bacteria, and he can't listen to them.

Bai Qiao reminded Silent several times, seeing that Silence was still like this, and finally did not bother to say.

Silently waited until the canary and the red-billed acacia bird stopped eating the bread worm in his hand, and then ran over to hold the white bridge.

Bai Qiao broke open silently with disgust and said with a serious expression: "Your hands are dirty, go wash your hands first." "Not

dirty, baby's hands are not dirty."

"If you don't wash your hands, you won't sleep with your father tonight."

Finally, Silently found Aunt Wu and asked Aunt Wu to take him to wash his hands.

After he finished, he silently threw himself on Bai Qiao's leg again, looked at Bai Qiao with his round and watery eyes, and asked, "Daddy, can we raise a little bird that is like Grandpa Tang's family?"

"No, we already have a little turtle in our house, and we can't keep any other small animals."

"But the little green and the big green are not good-looking, or the little birds in Grandpa's house are good-looking, and the sounds are still so good." SSilently blinking his eyes, a look of anticipation.

The little green in the silent mouth is the green turtle brought back from Gong Shaoqing's friend's house during the New Year, the green turtle is also known as the god turtle in ancient times, and it is also a domestic treasure, because the turtle has a turtle back on the back of the base branch and got its name, Baiqiao also saw that this turtle looks strange, so that Gong Shaoqing bought two green turtles to raise back.

Two green turtles, one big and one small, were named Big Green and Little Green, which is so simple and clear.

Silently also understood his father's temper, and it was useless to see that it was useless, and finally had to give up the idea of raising birds.

When it was time to go to bed at night, Bai Qiao specially left a message to Gong Shaoqing on WeChat to say goodnight, and told Gong Shaoqing to report that Gong Shaoqing was safe when he got off the plane, although this sentence had already been said before Gong Shaoqing left.

It may be that Gong Shaoqing is not around, Bai Qiao is obviously very sleepy, but he just can't sleep, this feeling is like when he just broke up with Gong Shaoqing, the only difference is probably that he knows that this time Gong Shaoqing will come back.

Bai Qiao turned over again, just in time to see Silently pull up his pajamas, revealing the belly of the white flower.

The bedroom was air-conditioned, and the temperature was still a little low, afraid of silent cold, he not only pulled down silent clothes, but also covered silence with a small blanket.

Today's silence looks more and more like Gong Shaoqing. <

Bai Qiao just kept staring at it silently, and when he finally fell asleep, even he didn't know.

It was only a whole night that he had a very bad dream, either dreaming of the plane crash of the flight that Gong Shaoqing was taking, or dreaming of the scene of his postpartum hemorrhage.

One night, Bai Qiao was frightened to wake up several times, and he fell asleep and then dreamed, and even dreamed of the scene of Tang Xinyang pushing him downstairs, resulting in finally Bai Qiao not daring to sleep again.

He looked at the time displayed on his phone screen, and it was only five o'clock in the morning.

It was only a few hours that he had so many bad dreams, and when he thought of the dream of the plane crash, Bai Qiao quickly opened the mobile phone news and looked at it, and found that there was no important report on it, and he was relieved.

Gong Shaoqing had to take more than ten hours to reach his destination by plane, and he would not be able to arrive at noon today at the earliest.

Probably because of that dream, since waking up, BaiQiao has been restless, and his mental state is even worse.

In the morning, everyone sat together to eat breakfast, BaiQiao looked at the rich and delicious food, but it was difficult to swallow without knowing the taste, and after eating two bites of hastily, he simply put down the dishes and chopsticks.

Tang Jun looked at Bai Qiao's state was not very good, so he asked with concern: "Xiao Qiao, are you uncomfortable somewhere?" Hearing

this, Bai Qiao shook his head and said, "No, it may be because I have nightmares at night and haven't slept well." MMrs. Tang, who was

sitting next to her, said: "The dreams are all the opposite, you don't have to think so much, it's just a nightmare."

Bai Qiao nodded, in fact, he understood all these words spoken by Madame Tang, but he just couldn't calm down and honestly think about those who didn't.

"Dad, today you help me send Silent to kindergarten, I won't go."

"Well, after eating you go upstairs and rest for a while, don't think so much, like your aunt said, the dreams are the opposite."

Bai Qiao nodded again and was silent for half a moment before he continued to eat the rice in the bowl.

After a while, Bai Qiao finished eating the rice in the bowl, and then told him to listen to the teacher at school, and then turned around and walked towards the spiral staircase.

Silently looked at his father, then at his grandfather, and asked, "Daddy, what's wrong with him?" "Your dad is

uncomfortable, so the baby should obediently listen to his father's words and not make his father unhappy?"

Silently nodded heavily, "Grandpa, the baby will obey." "Is

the baby full?" Grandpa is full and sends you to kindergarten. "Another

bowl." He wants to eat one more bowl of rice, and when he grows up, he can protect his father and daddy. <

The children ate more, and the adults were happy, so Tang Jun asked Aunt Wu to help Silently serve a bowl of rice.

Now silently has four years old, is well educated by The White Bridge, other children do not understand the truth, Silent knows, although sometimes he will play a little temper, but as long as the adults say what is right and what is wrong, he can listen to it, do the wrong thing will apologize to the adult, even if next time he will make the same mistake again.

Although Bai Qiao said that he was going back to the bedroom to rest, when he really got to the bedroom, he did not sleep, but looked at the mobile phone and waited for a person's call.

After waiting until more than eleven o'clock in the afternoon, Gong Shaoqing finally called and said that he had landed safely, and when he arrived at the hotel, he would video chat.

When he thought of video chatting, Hakubashi remembered his current state.

Bai Qiao, who hung up the phone, quickly put down his mobile phone and hurried to the bathroom with a big belly.

The face was indeed as ugly as he imagined, if this look was on video call with Gong Shaoqing, then Gong Shaoqing would definitely be worried.

This can be done.

Thinking about it, Baiqiao could only turn up the temperature of the bedroom air conditioner to make himself sweat, so that as the body temperature increased, the face should also be a little bloody.

But who knows this trick is too strong, after turning off the air conditioning, BaiQiao went to the bathroom to take a look, this time it feels like a fever, in short, the situation has not improved, but it looks more serious than just now.

Just when Bai Qiao was like a headless fly, thinking about how to remedy it, Gong Shaoqing brushed the WeChat video chat over. <

Struggling for a few seconds, out of the thought of his lover, he still took the video.

"Why is your face so red?" Sick? Gong Shaoqing asked worriedly.

Bai Qiao freed up a hand to rub his face, and said a little aggrievedly: "I didn't sleep well last night." "Is it

because I'm not around you?"

Bai Qiao nodded, "Well, you're not by my side, you can't sleep, you can't fall asleep easily, you have a few nightmares, and you woke up after five o'clock, and you don't dare to sleep anymore." "What

did you dream about?"

Bai Qiao told Gong Shaoqing about the dreams he had made in the early hours of this morning.

"If I had known that, I wouldn't have traveled." God knows how much he wants to take Baiqiao in his arms now and sleep with Baiqiao in his arms.

If he hadn't traveled on business, White Bridge wouldn't have slept well.

"I didn't get used to it at the beginning, and I guess I'll be able to rest well tonight."

"At night, when you're sleeping, we're on video and we hear my voice, can you sleep?" Gong Shaoqing asked.

Bai Qiao thought for a moment, then nodded his head uncertainly, "I don't know, but I can try it." LLast night, he seemed

to be asleep watching Gong Shaoqing's photos and videos of Gong Shaoqing's silent interaction, and the lover who had been living together day and night was not around, and he could only alleviate the pain of lovesickness in this way.

Because Gong Shaoqing still had some things to deal with, after a few words of chat, the two hurriedly ended the video call.

Bai Qiao looked at the chat window with Gong Shaoqing, thought for a while, and then sent a string of words to the past: "You work well, I and Silent and Xiaodouzi are waiting for you to come back at home." Old

Palace CASH MACHINE: "I will deal with things here as soon as possible, you didn't have much rest last night, after lunch in a while, you will sleep again."

White Bridge: "Good. A

few simple words made BaiQiao's originally depressed mood instantly improve a lot.

Thinking about it carefully, what he should be worried about was the dream of the plane crash that he had done before, and now because Gong Shaoqing's flight had landed safely, the heart he had been carrying had also been relaxed.

As he thought, he slept well during his midday nap, and did not have any more nightmares, and if it were not for the hunger, he would probably be able to continue to sleep.

Aunt Wu is used to Baiqiao's diet and living, and when Baiqiao goes downstairs, she has prepared afternoon tea and waited for Baiqiao.

"Young Master Bai's appearance in the afternoon is good." Aunt Wu said half seriously and half jokingly. <

Bai Qiao Wan'er smiled: "Well, because I slept a good night's sleep, I made up for the insomnia symptoms of last night."

"I thought mr. Gong had arrived at his destination safely, so you had a good night's sleep."

Shirahashi nodded unabashedly, "That's right. Next, Bai Qiao continued

to chat with Aunt Wu to pass the time, such a large Tang family residence, the servants also invited a lot, but the only person who can talk to Bai Qiao is probably Aunt Wu.

In fact, last night Bai Qiao had thought about whether to go to Gong Shaoqing's parents, but he thought about it for a while, and finally decided to come to his father's place.

Bai Qiao's idea was very simple, he just wanted to cultivate a father-son relationship with Tang Jun, thinking about Tang Jun's withering appearance some time ago, he softened his heart.

"Young Master Gong is a blessed man, and he can meet Young Master Bai."

Bai Qiao smiled and corrected, "Actually, I am blessed, otherwise I would not have met Gong Shaoqing."

"No, I grew up watching Mr. Gong grow up, he has a cold nature, no matter what he does, he is very indifferent, that is, after meeting you, his personality will change, even if he is only enthusiastic about you." 」

This time, WhiteBridge didn't say anything more.

Before he met Gong Shaoqing, he didn't know what kind of person Gong Shaoqing was, but he clearly remembered that when he first saw Gong Shaoqing, the other party exuded a feeling of refusing to be thousands of miles away.

As Aunt Wu said, it wasn't until he and Gong Shaoqing were together that he saw that cold face, smiling in front of him again and again.

However, in the end, he was blessed to be able to get The Favor and Care of Gong Shaoqing.