Chapter 6 the sixth day of amnesia

bai qiao hugged silently and followed gong shaoqing all the way to the gong group building.

"old palace, i think you should install a child seat in this car, so that it is safer." and that way, he could sit in the passenger seat, which was his exclusive seat.

"daddy, where is this?" silently curiously looked around.

"this is where your big dad works, and your big dad is awesome." bai qiao's expression was somewhat exaggerated, but what he said was not exaggerated at all, how powerful gong shaoqing really was, he couldn't have been clearer in his heart.

after speaking to silent, bai qiao turned to gong shaoqing again and said, "silent is now three years old, should we find a kindergarten for him, and the kindergarten will start in another month." it

is the beginning of august, the kindergarten is the beginning of september, with the strength of their family's old palace, they will definitely find a top kindergarten for silent, and absolutely cannot let silent lose at the starting line.

gong shaoqing looked at bai qiao's serious expression, knowing that this matter could not be shirked, so he nodded and said, "leave this matter to me." after

a few days, he asked someone to investigate what had been white bridge had experienced in the past four years, and who was the child's biological mother.

it was funny to say, he only knew that the child's milk name was silent, and he didn't know whether it was ink or silent silence, or other homophones, let alone what silent full name was. <

just on the way to the company, he was thinking, should he simply tell the story of white bridge's amnesia directly, but it was not easy to meet, if it came out, white bridge remembered the past things, would he leave silently?

or, as zhuang yunhui said, simply do not do two things, until baiqiao does not recover his memory, get along as before?

but if he did, would hakubashi hate him even more?

gong shaoqing's heart was a little bitter, thinking that if he took advantage of this time to cultivate feelings with baiqiao, then when baiqiao recovered his memory, would it be another result?

if bai qiao was really willing to reconcile with him, then he would treat silent as his own child, just like zhuang yunhui said, anyway, he would not marry any woman in this life, when he was with bai qiao before, he thought about waiting for bai qiao to reach the age of thirty, and then go to the orphanage to adopt a smart and beautiful child.

now that there is silence, plus silence is baiqiao's biological son, there is no need to adopt, but the premise is that after baiqiao recovers his memory, he is willing to stay by his side, otherwise everything is a piece of paper.

gong shaoqing took bai qiao and silent to his office, fortunately, his office was big enough for silent to play casually.

however, bai qiao said with some embarrassment: "i and silent are in your office, will it disturb your work?" "no

, it won't." aafter answering baiqiao's question, gong shaoqing sent an email to the secretary, asking the secretary to go to the nearby mall to buy some snacks and children's toys.

"i'm going to a meeting now, and the secretary will send something over in a minute, and if there's anything going on, you can just talk to the secretary." because yesterday i wanted to pick up baiqiao, and today i took baiqiao to the hospital to check the body, he has accumulated a lot of work that he has not done, and tonight i am afraid that i will have to stay up late and work overtime.