Chapter 62 the fourteenth day of recovery of memories

Bai Qiao had been waiting for Gong Shaoqing to speak, but after waiting for a long time, Gong Shaoqing did not say a word.

Finally, Bai Qiao couldn't help it, and only then did he take the initiative to break the silence between the two: "Why don't you talk?" "I'm

listening to you!"

Bai Qiao was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "But I have finished speaking." "But you haven't

said anything specific, such as where the wedding will be, what kind of dress we are wearing, I want to hear, the more detailed the appointment." Gong Shaoqing spoke very softly, just like the warm sun and spring wind in winter.

However, Bai Qiao's heart suddenly accelerated because of Gong Shaoqing's words.

It was indeed a very beautiful dream, even if he had woken up, Bai Qiao still felt that the dream was very real, especially in the dream, Gong Shaoqing gently caressed the skin on his body.

But later, he dreamed of these things, and it was really difficult for him to say.

Thinking of this, BaiQiao's body began to burn again.

"I don't remember the specifics, I just remember dreaming that the two of us were married." Bai Qiao tried to calm himself down, thinking in his heart, it was good that Gong Shaoqing was not around, otherwise it would be really too embarrassing.

Gong Shaoqing said regretfully, "Really? That's a shame, I've heard what you've dreamed about. "It's

just a dream, and it's not a real thing, so it's not a pity."

Gong Shaoqing laughed lightly, "Then what kind of wedding do you like?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Bai Qiao felt as if he understood, but he didn't seem to understand. <

"Didn't you say you were going to get married?" Of course, it is arranged according to your preferences, do you prefer a Western or Chinese wedding, and the wedding venue is on the beach or at the castle? Or do you have a place you like better?

Bai Qiao swallowed a mouthful, and he rolled over and got out of bed without hurrying, and walked barefoot to the floor-to-ceiling window.

Because he didn't like to wear shoes, Gong Shaoqing let people put a thick fluffy carpet in the bedroom, plus opened the floor heating, so that it didn't feel cold at all when he stepped on the ground barefoot.

"It wouldn't be too much trouble to have a wedding, I think that would be nice." That being said, Bai Qiao was still looking forward to it, mainly because he was troublesome, which was the biggest problem.

"Don't bother, you followed me, that other people have, you have, I can't wronged you." A laugh came from the phone, "And if I don't even give you a wedding, I'm afraid that people outside will say that the chairman of the Tangtang Gong Clan doesn't even hold a wedding. "Let's

talk about the wedding, it's too early to say this, I'm still pregnant with Xiao Douzi, you let me marry you now, I have a weak heart." 」 After saying that, Bai Qiao silently added in his heart: And neither of them proposed to each other.

"Well, this matter is not in a hurry, after the little bean is born, your body recovers, and we will slowly plan the wedding, but you can think about it now." Of course, out of the wedding, I also want to take you abroad to register your marriage. "Don't

use this, foreign marriage certificates, which are not protected by law at home, are equivalent to a piece of waste paper." Running so far to register for a piece of waste paper, BaiQiao felt that it was completely unnecessary.