Chapter 21 twenty-first day of amnesia

As soon as Bai Qiao returned to the living room, he called back to Gong Shaoqing.

It's almost a second away.

"Who's coming?" Gong Shaoqing asked.

"It was your parents who asked the housekeeper to send something over, saying that it was a meet and greet gift for me and the baby, there were quite a few, and I didn't know what was inside, and I hadn't taken it out to see."

"That's very good, it shows that they like you and the baby very much, and when they send something in the future, you can just accept it, after all, it is the will of the elders."

"But what I'm talking about now is not this, but just before the housekeeper got into the car, he said to me, my face was ugly, and asked me if I was sick."

"What? Are you sick? Wasn't it okay last night? I called the family doctor in a moment and asked him to come to your door to see for you. Gong Shaoqing's tone of voice was very anxious, as if he was eager to appear in front of Bai Qiao immediately.

Hearing this, Bai Qiao sneered and said, "My face is so ugly, don't you have a B number in your heart?" Fortunately, everyone knows that you are on a business trip, otherwise the housekeeper will see me like that and may not want to go somewhere. "Until now, his waist still hurts."

Gong Shaoqing on the other end of the phone coughed twice and explained, "Last night was my fault, I shouldn't have done it so intensely." If you don't feel well, you can go to bed for a while, and when I come home from a business trip, I will help you get a full body massage. "I'm

afraid you're trying to do something to me under the pretext of a massage, right?" After being with Gong Shaoqing for so many years, the other party was paying attention to what he was paying in his heart, but his heart was clear, and it was a light laugh, and Bai Qiao continued: "So when you come back, you still sleep in the study or the guest room."

"I know you don't want me to sleep in the study, do you?"

"If you come back and try it, you'll know I'm reluctant to do it." Well, that's all I'm going to say today, you're going to take care of yours, and I'm going to go back to sleep. After saying this, Bai Qiao did not give Gong Shaoqing a chance to speak back, and directly hung up the phone.

Looking at so many gifts, Bai Qiao thought about it, or wait for a later time, the body recovered almost and then slowly sorted it out, he found that he was now slightly bent down, and his waist began to ache.

Blame Gong Shaoqing, last night a vigorous temptation to unlock those difficult postures, but also thanks to his natural ligaments are soft, otherwise according to last night's play, maybe he is now lying in the hospital operating room, if you don't get it right, it is estimated that he will fall into a half-body failure.

After a week of business trips outside, Gong Shaoqing finally rushed back to S City.

He still had some finishing work to do, but when he thought that there were lovers and babies waiting for him to return, he entrusted the finishing work to his subordinates, and he drove home with the gifts he bought for Baiqiao and Silent.

Gong Shaoqing didn't know if Baiqiao wanted him or not, anyway, he really wanted Baiqiao.

Along the way, Gong Shaoqing fantasized about countless pictures of him pushing open the door of his home.

For example, Bai Qiao played games with Silent in the living room, for example, he didn't see Bai Qiao when he opened the door, but Bai Qiao heard the movement, so he hurried down from the upstairs and gave him a big hug and kiss, for example, he didn't see the father and son in the living room, and then he went upstairs to open the bedroom door, he saw Bai Qiao holding silently lying on the bed to sleep, he just wanted to kiss Bai Qiao, and then the other party woke up, the two affectionately looked at each other, and finally like that night, NNaturally, it comes naturally...