Chapter 10 the tenth day of amnesia

After walking far, Bai Qiao spread Gong Shaoqing's hand.

"Who was that person just now?" You seem to know him very well, and he likes you? Bai Qiao asked two questions in a row, his lips slightly pursed, revealing a grieved expression and looking at Gong Shaoqing.

Gong Shaoqing realized that Bai Qiao was originally jealous.

This made him feel very happy.

Bai Qiao's jealousy shows that he cares about him.

Although he was happy in his heart, Gong Shaoqing did not dare to show too obviously, and the urgency of the moment should be to appease Bai Qiao.

Therefore, Gong Shaoqing explained: "Our Palace family and the Tang family are family friends, but it is only the friendship of the father's generation, I will talk to him because of the relationship between the elders, I will say two words to him, usually only the two families have dinner or participate in what banquet will meet him, and he is mostly abroad."

"But I still think he likes you, and besides, I don't like him very much." Although Gong Shaoqing had already explained his relationship with Tang Xinyang, Bai Qiao still did not like Tang Xinyang.

As for why he didn't like it, he couldn't say why for a moment, as if the two of them had had some deep hatred before.

It was difficult because Tang Xinyang had just called Gong Shaoqing a brother.

Brother Qing, Brother Love, Brother Love!

Mommy, it's disgusting!

Mainly, Tang Xinyang seemed to know him, otherwise when they first met, they would not have directly called out his name, indicating that they had known each other before.

However, Bai Qiao could be sure that he was seeing Tang Xinyang for the first time.

Could it be that Gong Shaoqing had mentioned him to Tang Xinyang?

"And he just said that he was going to go to your company for an internship, and I think he will not go abroad in the future when he comes back this time." Bai Qiao pursed his thin lips and looked at Gong Shaoqing with cautious eyes, "I still think he is interesting to you."

"If you really don't like him, then I won't let him intern at my company and have less contact with him in the future." Gong Shaoqing didn't want Bai Qiao to be wronged in the slightest.

"But what if he keeps pestering you?"

"Rest assured, he won't have that chance." Even if it was not for Baiqiao, it was for himself, Gong Shaoqing did not want an outsider to destroy his relationship with Baiqiao.

In this way, Bai Qiao felt better in his heart, and then took the silence from Gong Shaoqing's arms, pulled open the back door of the car and sat in silently.

Subsequently, the family of three went to a large supermarket to buy some daily necessities, as well as silent snacks and fruits and vegetables.

It's just that this way, Bai Qiao is a little absent-minded, and has been thinking about Tang Xinyang.

He always felt that he and Tang Xinyang had known each other before, but he couldn't remember this person.

Not only that, he found that he seemed to know Gong Shaoqing alone, and when he woke up these two days, he always felt as if he had forgotten something very important.

However, Bai Qiao did not dare to tell Gong Shaoqing, afraid that Gong Shaoqing would send him to the hospital for examination again.

Last time it was a fluke that he didn't get an injection, but this time he didn't dare to be sure that Baiqiao had a particularly serious symptom of needle sickness, so serious that even if he saw the doctor holding a syringe on TV, his heart was in fear, and his eyes were a little dizzy. <