Chapter 33 the thirty-third day of amnesia

As soon as Bai Qiao returned home, he sat on the sofa in the living room in a daze, thinking about the conversation with Tang Jun in the clubhouse.

I don't know why he became a little restless.

Obviously, everything has been explained, but when I think about it carefully, I feel that there seems to be something wrong, but I can't think of a reason.

In the end, BaiQiao was pulled back to reality by a cheerful mobile phone ringtone.

Bai Qiao covered his face with his hands, and his slender fingers slowly slid down, so that he did not hesitate to pick up the mobile phone that had been placed on the coffee table.

It was Gong Shaoqing who called, and Bai Qiao pressed the answer button without any hesitation.

"Why did you call me at this time?" White Bridge asked.

"It's already noon, I want to ask you what you want to eat at noon, I'll go back and make it for you."

Bai Qiao glanced at the clock on the wall, it had just passed half past twelve, he didn't expect the time to pass so quickly, obviously he hadn't been out for a long time.

"No, I just ate out." Bai Qiao got up and walked to the kitchen, "I thought you called to ask my Uncle Tang what was going on with me!" "I'm

going to ask you to come."

Subsequently, Bai Qiao told Gong Shaoqing about his conversation with Tang Jun in the clubhouse.

"Just a photo, it doesn't mean anything wrong, and you don't have to go to your heart about it, so you don't have to think about it so much." After a pause, Gong Shaoqing said: "There was a dinner party in the evening, and my friends said they wanted to see you, of course, if you didn't want to go out, I pushed it." <

"I don't care, but what about silence?"

"If you're OK, I'll call my parents and ask them to pick up Silent in the afternoon and send Silent to school tomorrow, and I think Mom and Dad will be happy to help us pick up Silent." Gong Shaoqing said solemnly.

"Okay, but I don't even remember who your friends were."

"None of this is a problem, just as if it was the first time you met, and they knew your situation, just the last time I took you to the hospital, the person who helped you check your body also went."

"Well, I'll go back to the bedroom and take a break, and you'll just go home and pick me up when you're off work."

After Gong Shaoqing and Bai Qiao chatted casually for two sentences, they hung up the phone.

White Bridge put the can of Coke he had just taken out and put it back in the refrigerator, and then walked up the spiral staircase.

He said he wanted to rest, but lying on the bed, Baiqiao couldn't fall asleep over and over again.

Bai Qiao also thought that since he couldn't sleep, he simply read a book for a while, and as a result, he couldn't read a word.

The whole person was distraught, and his mind was still thinking about the conversation he had just had with Tang Jun in the clubhouse.

If it wasn't for the shameful thing that happened last time, Bai Qiao would have wanted to go to Gong Shaoqing to find Gong Shaoqing, and perhaps only by staying by Gong Shaoqing's side would he not think about those who didn't.

Time passes minute by minute. <

When Gong Shaoqing pushed open the bedroom door, Bai Qiao turned over directly from the bed, took three steps and made two steps, tightly wrapped around Gong Shaoqing's waist.