Chapter 58 the eleventh day of recovering memories

In fact, Bai Qiao also casually asked, because he knew Hongshan Chuan, and without sufficient preparation, he would not shoot the next work, probably when filming the first web drama.

About half a minute or so, Bai Qiao replied to Hong Shanchuan: "If the crew is still short of money, I can invest in you."

Hong Shanchuan: "Just kidding, I have enough funds here, you don't have to worry about me not being able to pay you." I'm just curious, how did you meet the palace boss?

Bai Qiao: "I was his secretary in college, and then I became a friend, he saw me pitiful, and then went to silent parent-child activities for me.

Hong Shanchuan: "It is worthy of being a screenwriter, and I can really edit it."

White Bridge: "You see you told me the truth and you don't believe me, what else do you want me to say?"

Hong Shanchuan: "Since your boss is so good and does not work as a secretary with him, then why do you still want to be a screenwriter?"

Bai Qiao thought about it, and then two thumbs quickly lit on the mobile phone screen: "Because when the screenwriter does not have to help people pour tea and water to copy the file." This

answer can be said to be very true.

Hong Shanchuan: "Remember to hand in the script on time and resign .jpg."

After finishing the chat, BaiQiao put his mobile phone on the coffee table, got up from the sofa and walked to the window, overlooking the palace-like kindergarten.

Maybe he was looking too seriously, and Gong Shaoqing and Silent Didn't know when he walked in. <

"Daddy daddy, eat cake, baby and daddy made, can be delicious and sweet." Silently holding a cupcake to the side of the White Bridge, he asked in a milky voice, "Daddy, what are you looking at standing here?"

"Looking at your school, Dad found that your school is big and beautiful."

"Dad, don't look at it first, you eat the cake first." Silently looking at BaiQiao, he hoped that his father would be able to eat the cake he and his father had made by hand.

Bai Qiao looked at the children's expectant eyes, although he was not suitable for eating sweets now, but in order not to disappoint the child, he still took the silent cake, picked up the small fork and ate it slowly.

After taking a bite, Bai Qiao found that this cake was not as sweet as he imagined, but only a faint sweetness and a faint milk fragrance, mixed with the fragrance of lemon, and the taste was better than expected.

Then he dug another spoonful, and the red cranberry sauce appeared in front of him.

"I know you can't eat too sweet, so I put more lemon and cranberry sauce, how does it taste?" Gong Shaoqing explained.

Shirahashi smiled and said, "I think I should be able to finish eating."

After Baiqiao finished eating the cake, he silently asked, "Daddy, is the cake delicious?" "The

cake was delicious, and the baby and Daddy were really capable of making such a delicious cake for Daddy to eat."

Receiving praise from his father, he silently circled around the white bridge.

"A cupcake is not full, Secretary Zhao is already on his way to the kindergarten." GGong Shaoqing said, "And the video you recorded is very beautiful, and I also forwarded it."

"Speaking of videos, I forgot to block people in the entertainment industry when I first sent my circle of friends, and then a lot of stars and directors are asking about our relationship."