Chapter 49 the day after recovering memories

Probably because his head hurt again, WhiteBridge snorted softly, then closed his eyes.

Not long after, Gong Shaoqing walked in with Gong Father and Mother Gong.

Seeing the white bridge lying on the hospital bed again, the palace mother's eyes began to heat up again, and the palace father on the side gently patted his wife's shoulder, silently comforting.

Hearing the movement, Bai Qiao immediately opened his eyes.

He opened his mouth, and it took a while for him to regain his voice, and said somewhat weakly, "Let my parents worry." This was

the first time Bai Qiao had called Gong Shaoqing's parents this way, in fact, even he didn't know what was going on, so he called out so naturally.

When Bai Qiao reacted, he found that Gong Shaoqing's parents looked at him with surprise.

"Good boy." Gong Mu thought to herself, so she called herself a mother to BaiQiao, she will seek justice for Baiqiao, no matter who Baiqiao's father is.

Bai Qiao looked at Gong Shaoqing with some shame, and the latter showed him a soft and watery smile.

"Xiao Bai, does your head still hurt?" Is there anything else that's uncomfortable? "It's

okay, it's a little dizzy, and it's not very painful." White Bridge replied quietly.

"Well, if there is anything uncomfortable, you must say it, as for other things you don't have to think so much, take care of your body, those things will be handed over to your parents to deal with, you are the child of our palace family, so we can't let you be bullied for no reason." 」 AAs soon as he thought of the good things Tang Xinyang had done, Gong Mu's qi did not come out of nowhere.

Hearing Gong Mu's words, Bai Qiao nodded flattered, because his body was still empty, Bai Qiao slowly closed his eyes, but thinking that Gong Shaoqing's parents were still in the ward, he slowly opened his eyes again.

Gong Father and Gong Mu could also see that Bai Qiao was tired, and then Gong Mu said, "Xiao Bai, you should rest well first, I am with your uncle... Your father will go back first, and we will come to see you in the evening, and if there is anything you want to eat, tell Shao Qing, and your mother will cook it herself. Gong Shaoqing

instructed Gong Shaoqing: "Take good care of Xiao Bai, if Xiao Bai sleeps for a while, you can also rest for a while, but don't tire yourself." Before Xiao Bai's body recovers, I will take care of the company's affairs for you for the time being. Gong

Father patted Gong Shaoqing's shoulder, and then signaled with his eyes that Gong Mu could go back.

After Baiqiao fell asleep, Gong Shaoqing called Aunt Wu and asked Aunt Wu to help him pack up a few sets of clothes, toiletries and Baiqiao's pajamas and send them to the hospital, since the company's affairs were taken care of by his father, then he could also rest assured that he could stay by Baiqiao's side.

After hanging up Aunt Wu's phone, Gong Shaoqing opened WeChat again, told Secretary Zhao about his current work authorization to his father, and asked Secretary Zhao to explain to the HR personnel commissioner to issue the authorization letter to all employees' company mailboxes.

Because Bai Qiao woke up once, Gong Shaoqing was relieved, although he still had a lot of things he wanted to ask Bai Qiao, wanted to know the truth about their breakup that year, but he felt that these things should wait until Bai Qiao's body recovered before asking, since the memory has been restored, he is not in a hurry to ask this day or two.

Then Gong Shaoqing sat down on the chair next to the bed and gently held Bai Qiao's hand. <

Not long after, Gong Shaoqing also fell asleep, and even if he fell asleep, Gong Shaoqing did not let go of Bai Qiao's hand.