Chapter 50 the third day of recovering memories

Not long after, Gong Shaoqing heard a uniform breathing sound coming from his ears, and Bai Qiao was already asleep.

Gong Shaoqing just wanted to roll over and get out of bed, but he had just taken away the hand that Bai Qiao had put around his waist, and the latter woke up and looked at him sleepily.

"Huh? Where are you going? "I'm

not going anywhere, go to sleep." With that, Gong Shaoqing took Bai Qiao in his arms again.

He had wanted to take care of something while Baiqiao was asleep, but judging by the current situation, he would have to wait until he woke up tomorrow.

Thinking of Bai Qiao, who had recovered his memory, relying on himself so much, Gong Shaoqing's previous uneasy feelings suddenly disappeared.

In the middle of the night, Bai Qiao had nightmares again, woke up several times, and when he woke up, Gong Shaoqing also woke up, and each time he had to confirm with Gong Shaoqing whether it was the real Gong Shaoqing lying next to him or the Gong Shaoqing in his dream.

It wasn't until Bai Qiao himself confirmed that it was Gong Shaoqing himself that he continued to sleep with confidence.

This has been the case since Shirahashi woke up from the hospital, and it has been played out several times a night.

Although Gong Shaoqing liked BaiQiao's feeling of relying on himself, the dependence like this situation was not what he wanted.

Because of this, the sleep quality of Baiqiao is not very good, even if he is resting during the day, but his face still looks very pale.

A few days ago, Gong Shaoqing also discussed with BaiQiao whether to invite a psychologist to come, but baiqiao refused, saying that there was nothing wrong with his psychology, why should he see a psychologist.

In the face of such a white bridge, Gong Shaoqing was distressed, but helpless, in the words of Zhuang Yunhui, he could only wait, and when the time was long, the white bridge could be as usual.

Early the next morning, Hakubashi woke up from his dream.

As usual, the first thing Hakubashi did when he woke up was to run to the toilet and vomit.

When Baiqiao was about to finish vomiting, he habitually reached behind him, and strangely, this time no one handed him a cup of water.

Therefore, Bai Qiao hurriedly gargled some tap water with his hands, and when he was finished, he rushed out of the bathroom.

Bai Qiao suddenly became nervous because he did not see Gong Shaoqing in the bathroom, and then he went to the cloakroom to look for a circle, and the cloakroom was also quiet.

"Gong Shaoqing, Gong Shaoqing!" Bai Qiao shouted Gong Shaoqing's name.

Just out of the cloakroom, Bai Qiao ran directly to the outside of the bedroom, the pace was a little messy, and he almost fell down when he ran to the staircase, fortunately, Gong Shaoqing came in time, and his hands quickly hugged people before Bai Qiao fell.

"What happened, how did it run so fast?" When Gong Shaoqing just saw that Bai Qiao almost fell, his heart almost didn't jump out, until now he still had some stepmothers, and his back was also scared out of cold sweat.

Smelling the familiar body fragrance on Gong Shaoqing's body, Bai Qiao was relieved, and then buried his face in Gong Shaoqing's neck and said in a muffled voice: "I woke up and didn't see you, I just vomited, it was very uncomfortable, and then you left, and the woman, I was calling your name, silently calling you, Ni didn't leave us." TThe