Chapter 5

Time skipped:

Time skipped:

Manjusha pov:

"Have a seat dear" I heard a lady voice.

This is going to be the 3rd match. These days, am planning how to avoid every proposals. This dad of mine giving really tough competition to me. But I have more hope on me, that no one will say yes to me. One, I won't fit into the society beauty standard, two am not the perfect girl...

"How are you Ravindran?" that lady's husband asked him. Already knows my dad,uff.

"Fine" my dad curtly replies at them.

Uhh?

"Where is your son?" my dad asked them.

"Actually he is having some important work. So yeah he couldn't able to accompany us to here" uncle says.

My dad nods at them.

"Manjusha is a good girl, she will be the best match to your son" my step mom starts. What the heck.

I looked at her. She smiled at me. I immediately turned myself from her.

"Only she will be the best match to my son" that aunty says.

What??

"No no aunty. See am not at all suitable to your son. Am just studying, am a rac...."

"Can I speak with her separately?" that aunty asks at everyone.

"You can" my dad replies.

"We can speak here itself" I curtly says at them.

What if they tries to convince me.

"Come dear" she calls me

*Groans*

"Please Manjusha, take your aunty to your room" step mom said.

Like seriously. I won't.

I kept sitting in my place.

But everyone eyes on me only, fuck.

"Follow me" I says curtly at that aunty.

'Just show your room, she will definitely say no to the marriage' my mind pooped a new idea to me.

'Yesss' I replied back.

Once we reached my room, I opened the door. My very messy room came into the view. I looked back at the aunty, who didn't even looked any surprise.

'Plan A failure' arghhhh..

I think I need to give myself a overview.

'Plan B' I thought in my mind.

"How are you beta?"

"Am fine" I said carelessly. And then I sat on the bed without even asking her to sit, not even for the courtesy.