Chapter 29

Manjusha pov:

"What, Pregnant?" uncle's mom asked uncle

"Yes maa, your marumagal is pregnant"uncle says with a happiness.

"At this age?. Arey rama what is this, this is the time for your daughter in law to get pregnant not the mother in law. What others will say for this?. Wont the society laugh at this?" she says at uncle and aunty.

"Mithran" aunty calls his name leaving her mom in law words.

My eyes too lands at him who is looking as shock as me.

"Congrats aunty. " i says after sometime to ease the tension, even kabir too followed me and congragulated aunty.

She nods at us.

"Mithran" she called him. Who immediately walked out of the room.

"What happened to him?" i asked.

"What he will do?. He is just thinking that how much of hatred he is going to face hereafter, not just hatred its about the mocking the socie..." old lady was cut off by mithran

"Maa, here have some sweets. " he says while showing her a sweet box.

"Mithran are you okay?" aunty asks him by biting a small piece.

"Maa oh my god am soo happy mumma. Am happy as hell. I dont have any words, i dont know how to express it maa. " he says.

"Mithran you can tell me, if you dont want we can anytim...."

"Maa shut up shut up. What are you talking maa. No no" he frantically says to aunty.

"I wanted a baby brother or sister. You know right how much i prayed for it?"

"But that is way back"

"No mumma i still yearn for it."

"But what will the scoiety say?" aunty cryingly says to him.

"Fuck them, why are you even bothering about it, aunty?" i intervented them.

Aunty looked at me for sometime.

"You just wait and see that you will get definitely mocked for this" old lady says and walked out.

"Maa look at me, this is what you was yearning from the start. And now you are going to have one of your...."

"Stop mithran just stop it." she says to him.

She kissed his cheek.

"You are my high priority regardless of any child." for auntys words he just hugged her

I confusedly looked at them.

Whta happened to them?

______

"Where are we going aunty?" i asks aunty.

"Just for the temple dear"

"Manju did maama said when he will return?" kabir asksed me.

I nods as no.

He called me but i didnt attended his call.

"Next week" aunty says by looking at me.

"Oh okay"

"This is one of the famous temple here" aunty says.

I smiled. I usually wont visit temple but here aunty asked me, how can i say no to soon to be going mommy. That's why am here.

"Amudha i heard that you are pregnant now?" an lady asks aunty.

I smiled.

"Ye.. Yes" aunty says.