Chapter 24

***Srry guys for being vanishing every now and then. Please do support❤️***

Mithran Pov:

I kept sitting beside her as she is sleeping peacefully.

"Am sorry Little puff. Am sorry."

"Those bastards misbehaved with you. Am sorry this is all happened because of me." i says while taking her right palm on mine.

"Am sorry." i says and pecked her palm.

"Now you are not feeling good, that is also because of my work." i slowly says by again kssing her palm.

"The moment when that bastard touched you inappropriately, i wanted to beat those bastards like hell. But sadly i was not able to, am sorry. "

I slowly kissed her wrist where it is reddened, due to the rope.

"Get well soon Little puff." i says to her.

                  ____________

"Arghhh" i immediately opened my eyes and looked at manjusha.

"Little puff" i calls her but she is shouting in her sleep.

"Shh, little puff. Am here only."

"Leave me you bastard. I will kick you." she shouts.

Is she is awakr or a bad dream?

"Hy am ju...." i stopped when i seen her face, as her eyes were closed but her tears were rolling down her eyes.

Shit.

"Shh little puff. Am here. Shh, everything is alright. You are safe now."

"Shhh"i kept telling sweet nothings.

After sometime her even breathing i heard.

Thank god.

Her hand is wrapped around my waist and her tears already wetted my shirt.

I kept running my fingers on her hairline.

" W... Why... Di.. Di.d... You helped me... Its first time, someone is.. Lo. Loo.. Looking overme... Why.. Did.. Di. Did you looked over me... Its usualy either kabir or sarala. Why di.. Did.. You cle.. Cleaned my puke.... Thats not how.... It worked in my life.... No one... There... Why... Now... " again her murmuring started.

I smiled as this time she refers about me.

" I hate... Y.. You officer " her next words wiped off my smile.

I sighed.

" I hate you... "

" I hate you " she says and then stopped her murmurings indicating that she is in deep sleep who is now practically lying on my lap.

                   _________

"Hi Kabir" i says while walking inside the bedroom where kabir is sitting, whereas Manju is lying on his thigh and hugging his stomach.

"Hi Maama"

"Stop calling him as Maama" we both heard her words which is dripping with annoyance.

"Common Manju, wake up. Its already 11 clock. You should have your breakfast by now." i says to her.

"I dont need an..."

"No you need some strength. Common i prepared idly. Go and frehen up."

"I wont"

"Manju dont argue please go and freshen up as maama says. You are stinking." kabir adds on.

"You scoundrel, you are saying that am stinking. You..." little puff says and strated to hit him with a pillow.