Chapter 30

Manjusha Pov:

"Is it true that you are pregnant?" came a voice i looked up only to see a woman who is in my mom in law age.

"Yeah anni" aunty says with a subtle smile.

"Are you out of your mind or what?. You are already having a son and what not he got married. Its time for your marumagal to ger pregnant not the other way around." that lady started to shout.

"Geetha is right" another aunty says thats when i noticed, there were 4 more women and 3 men.

Kabir eyed at me, i nods as no. Since even i dont know them.

"What is your prpblem geetha?" uncle asks that lady.

"Anna, already all our relatives started to call us amd asks us. Everyone is just laughing at us, saying that your anni got pregnant by this age. Then when are we women are going to get pregnant again. Anna look, you guys are not some youbg couple, this is not the rigt age to get pregnant. You both are already barred the age."

"Everyone is mocking anna. Why are you not understanding it?" another lady says.

"What you guys want us to do now Kanika?" uncke says angrily.

"We all just saying this for your own good health anni. You are not small girl who can go into labour and have a baby. You are 45 not any less. You cant have a baby at this age. Better get abortion." another lady says.

I looked at aunty who just started to cry, uncle immediately walked towards to her and strated to console her.

" Kanika aunty, i think its your time to get out of the house. "i spoked for the first time.

"What?. Who are yo.... Oh you are that mithran's wife right. Look we are talking on behalf of you only. This is not something you guys should be happy about. We are speaking about her health..."

"Oh stop aunty. You guys wont be commenting like this if you guys are concerned about my aunty health. Why dont you guys just shut the fuck up and get out of my house right away."

"Manjusha dont tell lik..." aunty started but uncle nods as no at aunty.

"Anna look at your maruma..."

"She is right. I think its best for you guys to get out of my house right away. I havent seen you guys for a longer period stating that we guys are just a unlucky bastard who doesnt have child, so meeting us itself wont give any good things right. Then why now?. Just get out of my house. " uncle shouts at them.

" Anna you are doing mistake. Everyone is just going to mock us. "

" Aunty why don't you just go out now. " i says again.

" We are just concerned about he hea... "

" Oh please aunty, i understand from uncle words that how much you guys are concerned right now. We know how to take care of aunty. And for your information mithran already took aunty to run every test and asked for many doctor opinion about her pregnancy at this time. And as er dotor my aubty is absolutely okay to carry her baby right now. So please fuck with your concerns and get out of the house."

" Where is your manners girl, is this how you will talk with eoders. Really i dont know what bad mithran has done to get you as his wife. Look at you, not even knowing how to talk with elders. " she says. I just rolled my eyes at her.

" You know what just fuck off. Get out from here right now "i shouts at her.

"You guys are just sick. Back few years you guys are the one who tortured her stating that she is a barren woman. And now when she got pregnant you guys were just torturing her by asking her to abort her unborn baby. Why you guys are so sick. Look at the world, how we are developing. But you guys are still fucked up with that streotype world. Really?. You guys are not some doctor."