Chapter 40

Please read from chapter 36, this is the 5th update of the day

❗Please read from chapter 36, this is the 5th update of the day❗

Manjusha Pov:

I get down from the bike.

"Mithran" we both heard geetha voice.

"Look your fan girl is here" i murmured to him.

"Little puff" he calls me

"Look now she will be asking you different thing just to have a conversation" i murmurs to him.

"Mithran, after a long time. What happened manjusha agian your bike is under repair?"

"Hereafter my maama only will drop and pick me up. Any problem with you in this? " i asked her.

"No, why am going to have nay problem. Infact its actually good in one way."

"I told you right. " i whishpered at him.

"Mithran, is this possible to to meet you in weekend to discuss about the cbi, how to prepare, what steps need to take everything " she asked him.

"Actually i dont have any time. Am sorry but i will surely guide you, like i will give you the links, docs everytg
Hing. Those are more than enough actually for the starters." he says, i looked at him. How can anyone be this sweet.

"But mithran...." she started but he only cut her off.

"Look Geetha, i have my own family to take care of. I have a lovely wife to spend a time with." he says, i blushed.

"You are married?"

He nods at her.

"But you said that you aren't that day. "

"Am sorry about that its actually..."

"Its me who asked him to not tell about it." i intervened.

"Look geetha, he ie my husband actually. I was the one who asked him to not open up thinking that it might be not a good thing." i says to her.

"What you guys are husband and wife?. Manjusha you got married? Really?" she asked me.

I nodded at her.

"Oh my god. But why this soon."

"It happened due to some unavoidable circumstance. But now looking back am happy that it happened." i says to her.

"Atleast you guys told me now." she says.

"But manjusha you are really lucky to have him as your husband. And am sorry about speaking that way, i was not feeling good after talking with you like that. And by the way how are you now?. Y9ur hand is fine right?" she asks me.

Maybe not that mean girl at all.

I nods at her.

_______