Chapter 36

Mithran Pov:

What happened to her?.

She is behvaing differently now a days. Am not able to dissipate why she is doing like this.

I sighed.

'Dont tell me you are not like this type of Manju.' my mind asked me.

'I like her but what if she is doing everything as part of her other plan or something. ' i answered my mind.

I came out after having my bath to the bedroom only to see her in inappropriate state.

"Shit am sorry" i says and immediately turned away.

"Its fine" she says.

"I will wait outside" i says and started to walk out.

"Mm would you please help me in buttoning up this shirt?" i heard her voice.

I stopped in my track.

"Actually, am not able to button up. As my fingers are injured. " she says.

Thats right she even got injured on the same hand by crelessly placing in between the door.

"Sure" i says and turned towards her.

I gulped.

She somehow buttoned up 1 button.

I slowly started to button her shirt.

I fixated my eyes onto her face as i dont want to look like creepy by looking her inappropriate state.

"Thanks" she says.

I nods at her.

                      _________

Manjusha pov:

"Kabir why don't you join us?" mithran asks kabir.

"Yea..." kabir started.

"He will not be able to join us, as you know he has some assignmemt work, besides that he has to accompany his girlfriend. I already asked him. " i intervened him.

Kabir looked at me. I sheepishly smiled at him.

"She is right maama." he says.

Mithran looked at me, i just shrugged.

"Okay bye kabir" i says to him.

"Bye" Kabir says with a smile and came to hug me.

"I wont be a intruder manju. Love you bye."he says and kissed my forehead and walked out.

"Common lets go. " mithran says, i nods and followed him.

With that he took me to the orphanage.

"What is it today, any special occasion which i dont know?. Is it your birthday or something?. But that isnt this month as far as i remember. " he asks me, as i started to distribute the cake to the children.

"Nothing as such, just wanted to spend some quality time with all of these kids. Thats why. " i says to him.

"Akka"

"Hy sweetie, how are you doing?" i asks her.

"Fine akka, you?"

"Cake is soo good. Thank you akka. You know what today only i was talkin with my friend about cake, and now here am habing it. Thank you so much." she says cheekily to me.

I scooped her in my arms.

"Do you want another piece?" i asks her. She nods as yes. I smiled and gave her another piece.