Chapter 35

Manjusha Pov:

"Am sorry i couldn't able to pick you. " i heard him as soon as he make his way inside the hall.

I nods at him.

"Its fine."

"I got into an meeting with higher officials. I thought i coudd borrow some time, but you know righ..."

"You could atleast intimated me right?" i asked him.

"I didnt had any time. I was about to message you but my phone got switched off exactly. Thereby i didnt even had a time to charge too." he answered me.

"Okay"

"Had your dinner?" he asked me.

"No"

"Why not?. The time is going to be 12 right now."

"I didnt had any appetite. " i told to him.

"You?" i asked him.

"I had mine. Wait i will prepare dinner for..."

"No its fine." i says and lied on the bed.

"Please have some before going to bed. " he again said to me.

"No am feeling sleepy. Good night. " i says and turned to other side.

After he got freshen up, he just lied on the floor.

I sighed.

I know its me who asked him to lie on the floor. Now everything is back firing to me. Like Geetha said he was in meeting with higher official.

After sometime i slowly turned and looked at him only to see him sleeping peacefully.

'Why mithran you didnt informed me, but she?' i thought in my mind.

'Did i pushed you so far?'

'Offcourse yes, what you haven't did to him?. You did everything. You mocked him, you pranked him. You played with his life. You did everything, but now you are expecting him to love you back. No sane person will love the one who actually tortured them.' my mind told me.

Fuck.

I kept looking at him for long time, that i dont know when i slept.

_________

"Good morning" i heard him.

"Good morning" i replied to him.

He looked at me for sometime.

"Get ready and come out soon. So that you can have your breakfast, you already skipped your dinner yesterday." he says and walked out.

"Arghh, Mithran. Can i just hug you. Arhhhh" i says with myself and walked inside the bathroom to take  bath.

Afer taking bath, i strated to get ready.

*Notification tone*

I looked ahead only to see his mobile.

I walked and grabbed his mobile and looked that the message is from Geetha.

Nice.

"Really"

"Mithran you saved her number too. Wahh" i gritted.

I immediately opened his phone with his pin. I entered into the chat only to see there were already few messages from her.

"You are genuine person." - Geetha

"Will you come to college to pick manjusha?" - Geetha

'Why the fuck she need to know this?'