Chapter 42

Mithran Pov:

She raised her eyebrow at me

I smiled at her.

"Paa, enough enough am full." she says to her dad who is trying to keep a fish on her plate.

"What, you haven't had anything?"

"You must be kidding me paa. Look am already full. I cant eat a single bite hereafter. Am done please. " she says to him.

But he havent left her until she had few more moresel as he started to feed her.

"Uncle even we are here." kabir says to him.

"First is my daughter."

"Maama we both are dummy piece here." kabir says at me.

She laughed.

"Maa" we all heard a confused vidya voice, who is just now entering into the home. I guess she came back for a vacation.

"Hy princess come here." uncle calls her.

"Papa"

"Akka....?"

"Hi" manjusha says to her whereas vidya kept looking at her silently.

"I know i was never been a good sister for you.... Am sorry?. Can we restart our relationship?." Manjusha nervously asked her.

I love this character of Manjusha.

Vidya looked at her mom and dad.

They both were smiling at her.

"What is happe...happening here?" she asked.

"Am not dreaming here right?"

"No" manjusha says and kissed vidya's forehead and hugged her.

"Am sorry vidya for everytying. Everytime i behaved as a jerk with you. Nothing but a jerk, thats it."

"Will you forgive your sister?" manjusha asked vidya.

Vidya just hugged her tightly.

_________

Manjusha Pov:

"Appa enough you go and sleep."

"No manjusha, i want to spend time with you."

"Am going to be around you only paa."

He nods at me and placed his palm my cheek.

"Where is my brooding dad?" i asked him.

"He was never a brooding man manjusha." he says.

"All my life i was blinded by my anger, nothing else right paa." i says to him.

"Enough papa, please stop punishing mom." i starts.

He looked at me.

"I really love my late wife dear. Its just..."

"No papa am not talking about my biological mom, am talking about your wife, my and vidya's mom."

"Dont you think that you are punishing her by not giving her your love, affec..."

"I c.. Can't"

"Look at me papa. "

"She needs you papa. Poor she never had a good life earlier either. She was your wife papa for past 16 years. Enough paa, here i was cursing you,  thinking that you were being happy. But in reality you arent. Please paa. You cant take her as advantage paa. She is also a living human being with heart and soul. Respect her feelings paa. "