Epilogue

Mithran Pov:

Time skipped(After some years) :

"Manjusha what you are thinking?" i asks her as soon as i entered into our bedroom.

"What else i would be thinking, only you" she says to me by standing on her feet.

I glared at her.

"Stop glaring butterfly." she says to me.

"Maa where is butterfly?" came mithun vouce.

"Mithran tell him that where is the butterfly. Our son is asking right?" she tells me.

"Mithun wait outside" i says to him.

"No paapa" he says and runned towrads his mom and climbed his mom lap and sits on her lap.

"Mithun wait outside" i again says to him.

"Mithran he is jut a small boy leave him. Don't shout at him." she says to me.

"He is not a small boy, Little, look at him what he did today. Its all because of you." i says to her.

"Papa, mumma is not little she is a grown up lady. Why are you calling her as little. Whereas am the little papa, you should call me as little." mithun argued with me.

I sighed.

I looked at her who is trying to control her laugh.

"Manjusha stop laughing" i says at her.

"Mithun baby wait ouyside okay. Your papa wanted to speak with your mumma, so please will you wait outside?" she asks him slowly.

"Only when you give me a chocolate" he says.

"No chocolate" i shouts.

But nevertheless mother and son duo just leaved me and strated to do their job

Once he went outside, i just locked the door and looked at her

"Manjusha, what you did is wrong" i says to her.

She just walked towards me and hugged me.

"Shhh, cupcake. What i did is not right i know. But i cant leave my son to get hurt forever cupcake." she says to me.

"Manjusha you could have told me right? Why you didnt told to me?. Look now the management gave a suspension for a week."i says to her.

" That too good in one way, we both were planning for a trip right. I think we should utilise this leave. " she says.

I glared at her.

" Little puff, am here talking about his behaviour. Look how rebellious he become. He fought with a boy...." i got interrupted by a door knocking.

I sighed and opened the door.

" What? "i asks mithun.

" One more chocolate i want"

" just now your mumma gave you one right?. No more chocolates hereafter" i says to him strictly.

"But i gave it to Madhan, so i need one mor for me." he says to me.

I scooped him in my arms.

"Where is Madhan?" i asks him.

"There papa" he says.

I just walked out only to see my other son. Yes we had a twin babies, both are boys.

"Madhan, come here" i calls him.