Chapter 41

Manjusha Pov:

He pecked my lips. After that we both reached the room.

'I hate her'

'Why?' my mind asked me.

Before i think anything, i entered into the room only to see my so called step mom who is looking out through the window.

"Me and kabir will wait in the restaurant below, Litt.... I mean manjusha behave well." Mithran says.

I holded his hand tightly.

"You will be fine. Hear her, try to  understand her, Little" he says and kissed my forehead.

"Dont be a brat" kabir says and walked out of the room.

I glared at both of their retreating figures. Why they are doing like this?.

I sighed.

"Don't you ever think that you can win my heart like you did with my husband okay." i says.

She smiled at me and turned towards me.

"Please take your seat manjusha. " she says.

"Look, let me put it clear. I hate you. I really hate you. Dont even think..."

"May i know why you hate me?" she asked me while walking towrads me.

"I hate you because you took my mom's place." i says to her.

"Is it because i took your mom's place or is it because i took a place in your dad heart which your mother couldn't able to get.?"she asked me softly.

" Bullshit, that man i hate him. He wasted my mom life. He is not... "

" Naah, naah. "

" Look manjusha, i dont know how to tell you this. I have tried for lot of times to speak with you. But you being the adamant girl never allowed me near you at all." she says.

She sighed.

She walked towards me and grabbed my hand. I immediately withdraw my hand out of her grab.

"Don't you ever think of touching me. You are no one to me"

"Look manjusha, how would you feel if you got to know about your husband is in love with some other girl. Just for a talk am asking" she asks me.

"Dont you dare to talk about my husband."

She smiled.

"You couldn't even able to hear it rght. But whereas your dad lived with it."

"Stop supporting that bullshit man"

"He is your father Manjusha."

"Look am not here to bad mouth about anyone. Am here to let you know that what happened actually. You already know that mithran mom was the actual bride to your father, but she ran away on last minute."

"How comes you are speaking with her but not with your dad?. She is the reason that your mon got married to your father right?. Isint?"

I looked at her.

"Okay fine, as i already said am not here to speak ill about anyone. Am just trying to point out that you are showing the partiality. Even your hate should towards the right person right."

"Your mom got marriad as a replaced Bride. Yes your dad had a difficult time in accepting the new life. Because how else he will behave, when he came to know that your mother was also loved the other man who is nothing but hour father in law. Wont it shatter your dad heart?. Even for this he give your a mom some space. Because the marraige which happened is unexpected one. And on top of it your dad got to know about your mom love towrds your father in law. Just made him to feel worthless. But your mom started to love your dad, for your dad's character. You dont know that how much of a good person he is. "