Chapter 18

***Double update of the day💞

***Double update of the day💞. ***

Manjusha pov:

"What a daughter in law, see Mithran I choose the perfect bride for you" I heard his mom voice.

'What kind of family is this?. Even after knowing that I kidnapped his son to make this marriage to stop. She is praising me.'

Right now we are in his home.

This kabir accidently opened his mouth and said whatever we done. I thought that his mom atleast now reconsider about our marriage, but instead she is speaking highly about me.

Am fedup with this family already.

"I already know right. She already becomes my favourite when she dunked for the first time" uncle says making my eyes goes wide.

How did they knew it?

I turned my head towards his side, he laughs.

His mom kisses his forehead.

This family drama.

"I n.. Need to go" I slowly starts.

"That's correct, Mithran drop them to their home"

"No no aunty I have my car" I says

"That's not gonna happen. Mithran take dad's car and drop both of them in their home"aunty says.

" But my dad ca... Car"

" Oh, this is one more thing right..... That's not a problem, I will ask radha to send one driver to our house so that he can drive the car to your parents house. That's it now go"

"Why aunty, I will drive myself. I will reach...."

"Not happening, you look really tired. I don't want to take any risk by sending you alone" she says.

"Comeon" Mithran says by grabbing me.

'Very good night'

- - - - - - - - - - - -