Chapter 28

Manjusha Pov:

"You saved me. " he again uttered to me.

"Uhh?"

"Bad dream?" i asks him.

Who in turn just looked at his every sides.

"Am...am... Sorry" he says to me.

"Its fine, here have some water" i says to him.

"Thanks" he again says.

Then i made him to have the water.

"You want to talk about it?" i asks him softly.

'Woahh You know how to be polite too?' my mind mocked me.

"No" he immediately says to me.

"Okay. "

"Please lie down" i says to him. He nods at me and lied down on the bed and kept looking at me with anxiously as if he wanted to ask something.

"W..wi. Will you..." he starts but he stopped.

"Do you want anything?" i asks him

"I... Me..means no nothing" he says and turned other side.

I slowly get on the bed and lied beside him and covered myself inside the same quilt and hugged him from behind.

He immediately turned towrads me and looked at me surprised.

"My mom used to do the same, whenever i had a bad dream. Thereby i used to be able to sleep. Thats why i thought may be this will help you. Please try to get some sleep, by tomorrow you will feel good" i says to him slowly.

"T.... Thanks" he says to me.

I nods at him.

If someone would have told me that i would be sleeping by hugging him, i would have laughed at their face. But now here am sleeping with him like this.

After sometime i felt his hand around my waist thereby our bodies just tangled. I looked at his eyes which is already looking at me.

I indicated him to close his eues with my eyes. He then closed his eyes.

"Good night" i slowly says to him once i felt he is sleeping.

My eyes kept seeing him who is just  looking very handsome making me to think that he is way out of my league becase of my looks. But here he is my husband.

But i dont want this marriage in first place. I just sighed.

________

I opened my eyes only to see the empty side on the bed.

Where is he?.

"Coffee?" i heard a voice i looked up only to meet mithran who is smiling.

"You are up?" i asks him while getting down from the bed.

He nods his head.

"How are you feeling now?" i asks him.

"Not good as before, you know" he says with a slight blush.

I frowned.

"Mmm tha... Thanks for helping me out yesterday. Mm i.. Never thought that you would comfort me.... You know that was unexpected... S.. So yeah a tha...."

"Wohhh wait wait, its fine. The mistake was mine, so i helped you to not feel guilty. Dont think otherwise. " i says to him.

I definitely dont know what to do and what i need now.