Chapter 21

***After a long time, an update 💞

***After a long time, an update 💞. Sorry guys my work itself consuming more amount of time didn't get time to actually pen down. Please adjust this chapter which is not so good, with 4.4k words.***

Mithran pov:

Mithran pov:

"Where is your notes?" I asked her.

"What notes?" she asked me carelessly by swinging her legs by half lying on the bed.

"First sit properly little puff" I says by scrolling the files which kabir gave me in the pendrive in my laptop.

"I won't"

"You have to or else the time to get your bike will keep on extending" I says which irritated her.

"Everyone says you are a good man, but no one knows your this blackmailing part. You will do anything just to make others work in your way right" she asks me.

"Well, that how am sustaining in my job little puff" I says smilingly.

"First sit properly or else...."

"Done, just stop" she shouts.

"Now, say where is your notes?"

"Which notes" she carelessly asked me

"Your class notes, professors might have taken the classes and you would have. Captured those righ, that notes" I asked her.

"I didn't have with me. "

"Why? Did you left them into your parents home itself?" I akaed hr.

"I don't have one, I won't take notes."

"What?"

"How many arrears you are having?" i asked her.

"I don't have any"

"Then how comes you are passing"

"That's none of your business." she snapped at me.

I don't know how am going to make her to accept our relationship, because for the mere studies itself she is doing overboard.