Chapter 33

Manjusha Pov:

"He will be fine manju, stop crying" kabir says to me while wiping my tears.

"He is hurt" i says again, by looking at him who is lying on our bed.

"Shh, we dont want to disturb his sleep right" he asks me and took me out of the bedroom into the hall.

"Maama said to to me that those men were tried to misbehave with you. You are fine right manju?" he asks me.

"Am fine kabir. If not him, i dont know what would have happened to me. One man teared ny t-shirt and he was about to tear all my dress. Luckily it was mithran who saved me." i says.

"But now he is like this. I dont know all am giving is the problem to him. But all he is doing is saving me. I dont know kabir what to think." i says to him and cried in his chest.

"Shh, calm down manju." he says and kissed me.

"He will be fine soon manju. As i said earlier, to him you are his high priority. But for you?" he aaks me.

"I know this is not the right time to talk about it. But alteast hereafter dont push him away manju. All he want is a affection." he says.

I kept looking at him.

"Knowingly or unknowingly you already changed manju. But you are just not accepting it." he says.

"Am getting late, am going manju. Take some rest okay, please put the ointment on your scratches and dont firget to have your tablets. Call me if you need anything." he says and walked out.

_______

"You are a good man." i says to mithran who is in deep sleep.

"Kabir is right. I shouldn't be pushing you away."

"You are doing something to me" i says and lied beside him.

I took his band aided hand.

"Get well soon mithran" i says.

The next morning:

"You want anything" i asks him.

"No am fine" he says at me.

"Mm, are you not going to college?" he asks me.

"No i took a leave."

"Okay."

"Here, i prepared the coffee with my knowledge." i showed him a cup. He somehow took the cup with his finger not hurting his palm and started to drink.

"How is it?" i asks him.

"Good" he says.

With that even i started to drink my coffee only to spit it out.

"Shit shit" i shouts.

"Pleae have some water." he says to me.

"How are you even drinking this?. Please stop drinking this." i says to him.

"Its fine, i actually dont like to waste any food." he says and kept drinking my coffee.

"And its first time my wife prepared it for me. How can i waste it?. I definitely can't." he says.

I opened and closed my mouth not Knowing what to say.

"Thanks" he says while handing me the cup.

"And one more thing."

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"If sarala aunty couldn't able to make here today means. Just order the food, don't prepare anything by yourself." he says.