Chapter 7

***Surprise!!

***Surprise!!. Happy valentine's day💞. Be your own valentine, if you are single like me😚😘. Love you all 💞. Just thought of giving you guys an update💞. Please let me know how is the story so far🤗***

 Please let me know how is the story so far🤗***

Mithran pov:

"Did you like her?" my mom asked me.

"Maa, you are asking this question again and again maa" I chuckled at her.

Currently we both were preparing the dinner.

"So you mean that you are okay with this marriage?" she asked me.

"Yes" I said.

Then at that moment am engulfed with her bear hug. If this simple yes makes her this happy, why not to do that.

"Am so happy mithran. And am so proud of you. I know she may looks childish. She may act like rebel. But nothing is true. She is one of the girl who is pure at her heart, but never shows at her action. You will find out everything by your own."

"But she don't wants this marriage maa" I added.

She smiles at me.

"It's because she feared that her life will also becomes like her mother's" she says at me.

"What it meant by?"

"Her dad I mean my friend/sister husband never loved her mom. She seen her parents broken marriage. So she never have any faith over the marriage. All I know is that she hate the commitment, mainly marriage commitment. "

"Maa if she is hell bound on not wanting this marriage then why are we..."

"When the right person walks into her life. Her life will become the bliss. For her you are the right person, Mithran. Maybe to you she is the right person, who will fix you." maa says.

"But..."

"Just say to me, don't you like her" she asked me.

"No maa, it's not about that. Am just worried what if I married her without her consent. Because it looks like we are cornering her to this marriage" I opened up my questions.