Chapter 11

Mithran pov:

Mithran pov:

"Why she is underdressed now too?" I heard some murmurings.

Maa made her to sit beside me.

My heart starts to beat fastly. Why?.

'Okay Mithran, just don't be te see much. Just an engagement. That's it' my mind tries to convince me.

"Radha what is this?" her dad asked.

"No dress is going to define the marriage." maa says.

She is right.

'But you were dying to see her in saree sometime before?' my mind asked me.

'Am not dying to see her. Am not liking her. So it's an out of thing. It is just... Just, ahhh I thought of seeing her in different outfit' I replies.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Its time to exchange the garland between the groom and bride to be. " iyaar says at us. So, I stood up.

"Don't be so nervous" vikranth says at me. I nods at him.

Because am hella nervous actually.

"Don't think that you won. " she opened her mouth for the first time now she came here.

"Uhh?" I sounds at her.

Her step mom handover her garland. Her step sister is standing behind her with a smiling face.

I don't know why, her mom and sister looks good people then why... Let's leave that.

"Don't think that you won. It's just the engagement is happening. Still we have the time till marriage. Anything can happen. " she says.

"Only marriage will happen" I says at her when she put the garland over my neck.

"Now it's time to exchange the ring" maa says.

She gave me a ring.

I took it from her hand and turned to little puff side.

I looked at her who is looking at me with a angry face. Okay.

"Comeon Mithran what are you waiting for." maa says by pushing me towards her. I stumbled slightly. But then I made myself steady.

I showed my left palm to her, but she never placed her hand on me.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Fuck you" she mouthed at me.

"Right here? " I asks her.

"Bastard"

I winked at her.

After sometime she placed her hand over mine.

I put the ring into her finger. Her fingers are chubby. I traced the ring slowly on her finger.

"Now it's your time manju"