Chapter 6

***Double update of the day ❤️😍Note: I will never support the marriage at early stage, just for the entertainment purpose I plotted a story like this

Note: I will never support the marriage at early stage, just for the entertainment purpose I plotted a story like this. I hope you guys understand this❤️. Everything has its own time!!***

 Everything has its own time!!***

Mithran pov:

"Are you sure?" vikranth asked me

"How many times I have to repeat this vikranth" I says at him who is currently driving the car. Am hella nervous.

Because am going to meet my future wife for the very first time.

"But...... Then Manisha?"

"What happened to her?"

"Just asking, we tried to set her for you.... So......" he dragged.

"I don't had any such feelings for her. She is my friend that's it"

"But we thought that you...."

"Stop right there vikranth. For a fact she is going to get engaged in next two month" I says. Which made vikranth to put the brake

"What?"

"What what?"

"Don't you guys surely don't know? That she shared this information with me two days back only. She is very happy about her marriage. And also she is trying for the transfer, even asked my help. Maybe that's why I may knows this news first." I shrugged at him.

"Then what are we waiting for. Comeon, this girl would be the one for you. What is the name of this girl?" he asked me.

"I don't know"

"Are you sure that your mom setted up meeting with a girl?." he asked me.

"Atleast what she is doing?. Like what type of occupation or anything?"

" I don't know anything"

" Why the fuck you are like this Mithran. Like seriously don't even have knowledge about anything regarding the girl."

"I trust my maa" I says by turning to look outside.

After sometime:

"Don't be tensed Mithran, for your good heart you will get a beautiful girl with a calm, patience driven girl only you will get. You will instantly fell in love with her." he says.