Chapter 9

Manjusha pov:

Manjusha pov:

"Happily enjoyed with your fiance it seems"

"Shut up kabir"

"Okay okay cool"

"I thought he will pull me out from my problems. But he rather digged me more into the problem. Arghh."

"Why are you always so tensed these days manju?"

"I hate him kabir" I says by sitting beside him.

"Mmmm"

"Comeon mom is waiting for you"

"Yeah I will come or else sarala will throw the slipper at me" I says by chucklingly.

I think am getting tensed way too much.

Time skipped:

"You should stay inside your room until this function end. Never ever show your face to the crowd. " my so called dad says at me.

"As if am dieing here to join your so called function" I retarded.

"Get lost"

"But, guests will ask for her...." I heard a slow voice

"No one wants her" he says curtly by walking away.

"Plea..."

"Just stop your drama okay. " I says by rolling my eyes at her.

"Manjusha, I will convince him. Please do attend this function. This is your dad's achievement."

"Oh, please go and showcase your own daughter," Vidya ". Who am here after all am an unwanted wife's unwanted daughter right?" I says by walking out of the area.

As this is the 30th year for my so called dad's company origin which now has 50+ branches across the India. Maybe out of country also, I don't have any idea regarding that.

Almost every celebrity / billionaire will attend this function. So yeah my dad don't want me to attend this function. As he believes me as the black mark of this family.

Well its kind of true. And I want that way only.

Because I hate him.

I hate that man who is my dad.

He never gave his time to my mom nor to me. I had never had any of the memories where him taking care of me. All he taken care his job. His business. And lately, his second wife and his daughter too. I guess.

I entered into my room and closed the room with my leg. Then I just sat on the bed.

"Maa, manju miss you" I says at no one.

"You know maa, it would be better if you was never married to this heartless creature. Who doesn't want nothing. Who never loved you maa. Who never missed you not even for a single second. Why did you married this man maa?. Why did you?. Like see now he wants his daughter to get married to some random person. Just to send me out of this hell mansion. This is all he is maa, never loved you nor me. But his money?. Now he is ruining my life maa. I seen your broken marriage maa. That is enough to show me the reality of marriage. I don't like that man whom they fixed with my marriage. I hate h maa. I hate it.... Please do something maa, pleas.... "I closed my mouth with my palm. As I don't know when I starts to cry. My tears starts to fall down on its own.