Chapter 14

Mithran pov:

Mithran pov:

"Where are you?"

"Shopping" I answered.

"Is that my Mithran?. What happened to my close buddy?. Are you having any fever or what?" vikranth asks me.

"Nothing happened to him"

" You always hate shopping right, then what happened now? " he asks me.

I kept mum.

" Don't say me that you already starts to accompany your fiance to the shopping. "

Hearing my silence. He laughed.

That serves me. Because everytime I laughs at him for accompanying his girlfriend, because he used to call me whenever he accompany his girlfriend as he feels bore.

" Okay buddy, I don't want to disturb lovely couples bye " The line went died even before I say something.

"Sir your bill" I heard a man voice. I turned and nods at him. This is a big shop which has every necessities.

I gave him my card. He inserted it and showed the machine to me.

I put my password.

"How much?" I asks him by pushing the machine on the table.

"Sir just 69,999/- only"

What?

"What?"

"Comeon" I heard her voice.

"Thank you for purchasing with us mam and sir. Please do visit again" that shop owner says at us.

I turned towards her.

I looked at her hand who doesn't have any purchased bags with her.

"What did you purchased?" I asked her skeptically.

"Why are you asking?"

I skeptically looked at her. Am I not allowed to ask for it?

"I mean you have bought with the mone....."

"Yeah right, I bought from your money. But that doesn't mean am bound to answer you right. You are my fiance, which means you should take care of me until am not dependent on anyone. Currently am just a student, I require more necessities,  being my fiance and soon to be husband you should take care of my necessities. " she stopped.

"I.... Didn...."

"You were looking and interrogating me as if I was wasted your one month salary just like that. And your looking says that you assumed that all am doing is for my revenge?. Is that correct?" she asked me.

"What reven...." I stopped.

"Look, mister I spend lavishly. And that's true, if you are going to accept me as your wife then be ready to spend this much amount for every month. And it's just a start, comeon I need more 30k... send it to me. " she asks me.