Chapter 19

Manjusha pov:

Manjusha pov:

I want to sleep.

"Have this dear" his mom says by giving me the glass full of milk.

"Thanks aunty" I says by sipping it.

"No no, don't drink it"

"Why aunty, you only said to have this right?" I asked her confusedly.

"You and Mithran has to share this glass of milk"

"Why don't we have enough milk in the home?"

Other aunties were started to laugh.

"Please everyone go out. And make yourself comfortable to stay for tonight" his mom says to every other aunties.

Once everyone moves out, aunty turned me towards her.

"Today is your first night"

Holt shit.

This I... Tota.. Totally forget.

'I will never give myself to him' I thought.

"I want a separate room" these words immediately flew out of my mouth.

"Manjusha, tr...."

"Aunty I want a separate room. I can't share a room with him. It is already awkward for being married, please aunty atleast....."

"Manjusha, shhh" aunty sushed me.

"See, Manjusha. Ideally this is your home from now onwards. And you are like my daughter. Whatever Mithran has it belongs to you too. See, Mithran most of the times will be out of the station so mostly he will never even present in this home. Just consider that it's your room, just give him some small space in his room that is enough manjusha. Only you both will be living in this home, he usually comes very late to home from office. All he will do in this house is bathing, sleeping, cooking and eating nothing else. I don't want you to stay in separate room then you both will never comes in understanding, I know am pushing you more. But please Manjusha try to understand this Manjusha. "

" But aunty, it will be awkward for me to stay with him"i come up with some lame excuse.

"He will never make you feel awkward Manjusha. And see we have many relatives what will others think off. But that doesn't matter to me. For me you is matter. Try to stay in the same room Manjusha. Then only you could able to know him. His good..." I didn't heard aunty's voice thereafter.

'Able to know him. My foot, I hate him already, that will never change. That fuckard'

'Manju, maybe it will be easy for you to annoy him if you stayed in the same room.' I thought to myself.

" Okay if you are so adamant, then atleast live with him in the same room for next 6 months as trail. If that doesn't goes well then myself will arrange you the separate room. Is that fine?" she asked me.