Chapter 38

Manjusha Pov:

When i woke up, i couldn't see him in  home.

All i seen is a paper under a bike key

"Left my bike, use it. I have important work to take care of. I cooked for you, dont forget to have your food. And finally am sorry, i dont know why did i did that yesterday. Am really sorry again, this will not happen again." i read out.

I sighed.

"Mithran, its me in first place who kissed you. Not you. Arhh this man." i murmurs.

After getting ready and had my breakfast, then i gone to college.

"Hi manju"

"Hy kabir" i says to him while taking my seat besude him.

_______

"He haven't reached yet" i murmured seeing the time its 11 pm.

I waited.

I waited.

And i dont know when i actually slept.

"Really did i slept. Fuck you manju." i shouts as i woke up from my bed. When i looked at the time if says 7 clock in morning.

I runned out and checked for his presence but no he is not there. When i checked out for his car its not there.

Didn't he arrived home yesterday?

" Wait i slept on the sofa in the hall. But i woke up from the bed. Fuck this man arrived home. Arghh." i murmurs.

I immediately gone and called his phone.

*Ringing*

"Hello" i says to him.

"Hi" i heard his voice. I smiled.

"Why you didnt wake me up?"

"You was asleep... Sleeping peacefully. It was very late actually."

"Mmm, had your breakfast?"

"Yes"

"Okay"

"Mmm i.. I have important work to take care here. Bye." he says and the line went died.

I put my phone on the table.

"Why mithran?. Why am feeling like you are going away from me?" i says and sits on the bed.

"Why are you not speaking properly with me?. And you were saying that you are not loving me that night."

_______

Its going to be 4 days he arrives really late to home and by early morning he will he be out to offixe. I woked up one whole night only to see that he didnt vome to home that night.

"Manjusha get out from the class right now. " my hod shouts at me, as am not being attentive in his class.

I simply walked out to the canteen. Today even kabir is on leave.

"Hi" - Manjusha

But no reply from him. I have been messaging him daily, but he isn't giving me any reply me. I sighed.

"I love you a lot mithran." i murmurs.

"Now i understood the real pain of love. I cant, i fucking can't be away from you mithran. I wanted to open up my love. But what if you says that you ain't loving me?" i murnyrs agaun.

"You will say no onky, you cleary said that day. Thats right how will you love me. When my own dad didnt love me?" i murmurs.

"Fuck you mnajusha, dont behave like this ever." i murmurs again.