Chapter 37

Mithran pov:

I freshenup once we arrived home from orphanage, then i started to prepare coffee.

After preparing coffee i entered into our bedroom only to see her in crop top and a small denim short which stopped on her mid thigh. Even her stomach is visible, her belly button too.

*Throat cleared* she cleared her throat.

Fuck what she would have thought about me now.

"Coffee" i says to her.

"Thank you"

"Do you have any work to look over now?" i heard her while am having my coffee.

Is she asking me?

When i looked up she is looking at me. Okay then the question is to me.

"No i dont have any." i says to her.

"Good, can you give me a company to watch a movie?. Usually i will watch along with kabir. Today he is not here so..." she trailed off.

"Ye... Yeah" i says to her.

"Perfect. How about you prepare a pop corn meanwhile i will search for a movie?." she asks me. I nods at her and walked out not before my traitor eyes looking at her.

After sometime, she settled with some movie in netflix obviously hollywood movie. She turned off the light and get on the bed and sits beside me.

Okay.

But...

'What happened to her?. She doesnt like to sit beside me right?. But now she herself taking her seat beside me, that too even our shoulders are touching.' i thought.

"Are you not feeling well?" i asks her.

She looked at me.

"I mean you are.... Nevermind" i says to her.

She smiles.

What the fuck?

"What movie is this?"

"An horror movie" she says.

I nods at her.

With that we both started to watch the movie while having our snack. Inbetween she layed her head on my shoulder.

I looked at her side to see whether she fall asleep, as this is not a usual one right her laying her head on my shoulder. But to my surprise she is watching the movie till now.

Maybe she is really not feeling well. Yes that might be the reason or else why in the era she will sit like this.

______

This is horror movie for fuck sake.

Fuck.

Byt the scebe doesn't desipate like one. Where a man just removed a girl t-shirt and he removed his shirt. And they stared to smooch.

I just turned my head and looked at manjusha only to see that she is already looking at me.

Exactly the power too went off.

"Arghh" she shouts. *Thunder*

"Its nothing nothing. " i says to her she nods her head.

"Let me quickly grab a power lamp. " i says to her.

I immediately started to walk out of the bedroom but stopped as i heard her shouting.

"Hy what happened?" i asks her.