Chapter 43

Mithran Pov:

"Mithran you are looking good for fuck sake stop asking me the same questions agian and again. You are already married mithran, its just a reception." vikranth says to me.

I glared at them.

But they all strated to get ready leaving me.

I called her number.

My butterfly.

" Hello"i says after moving out to the balcony of this room.

"Yes mithran tell me"

"I want to see you." i says to her, as its goimg to be a whole day as she just like that left me as soon as she met my parents and hers.

"Mithran am kinda busy. Just get ready and wiat for me on the stage okay."

"But manju, i want to mee..."

"Mithran bye, love you" thats it the line went died.

What the heck happened just now?

"Yatran atleast you be with me little brother" i says while taking yatran from my dad.

"Oh my son, look at you, you are handsome as always" he praised me.

I smiled at him.

_______

"Common Mithran, its time for you to get on to the stage."

I hummed at him.

"You look good and dont be nervous as if just now you are going to get married alike. You are married for a year and half. Dont be nervous dude."
Pranav says.

With that he bragged me to the stage.

"Mithran here wear the graland" mom says and gave me one.

"Maa where is Manjusha?" i asks her after sometime as am alone being in the stage.

"Mithran she is yours only. Wait for sometime." she says to me.

"Mithran there is your manjusha" vikranth shouts from behind. I loooked up only to see her who is walking towards the stag3 in a saree. A brown saree.

There goes my heart.

Beside her kabir is walking along with her parents.

Kabir told something to which she raised her head to see me. She smiled at me.

I immediately blushed.

My palm automatically started to wet. Why?.

'Dont be fucking nervous mithran. She is your fucking wife mithran. Its not like you are just going to get married right now. ' i triee to tell to myself. But i dont know why my nervousness making me to just tear up.

She is in fucking saree.

A subtle makeup, no jewels on her. Only the nuptial chain, i dont know how did she manage to find it yes she never weared till now. A simple earring. A thin waist band thats all a ornaments on her.

My breath turned heavy.

"Mithran, you remember this is how you wanted to have a wife like?" vikranth asks me. I nods at him while turning away to wipe a little tear.

By this time she reached the stage, i showed her my hand. She smiled and placed her hand on mine.

"You are breathtaking" i murmurs to her once i had her in my arms.

"You are handsome as allways, Mithran" she says.

"Cupcake are you crying?" she asks me.

"N... No" i nods as no.