Chapter 27

Manjusha pov:

"Mithran" aunty shouts his name as soon as we both entered into the home.

She immediately inspected him and hugged him once we entered.

"You are here." she slowly says and kissed his both cheeks and his forehead.

"Why did you walked near to that well?. Dont you know to be careful mithran. What would have i done if something wrong happened to you. Oh my god i couldn't even able to think about it." aunty kept saying.

"Come first sit here. " aunty says by making him to sit on the sofa.

Then doctor started to inspect him by aksing him to open his mouth and his eyes.

Aunty then walled toward me and grabbed my palm and kissed it.

"I indebted to you in ths life dear. Thanks for saving him with your life. Thank you so much" she says by crying in my palm. "

I looked away due to guilt only to see Mithran who is looking very tired.

"Please go and change into different cloth. " aunty says, i just nod at her.

I then immediately walked into our room and sits on the floor. Thats it the engaged tears till noe started to roll down my cheeks.

"Why are you even crying manjusha?. And why did you helped him?. It would have be better right if you left him to die so that you wouldn't have to be in that suffocated life anymore right. What a prank waah, that too with someone's life. Really manjusha are you that selfish?" i heard kabir's mocking voice.

I looked up at him.

" I am n..not aware that he dont know swimming. "i says to him slowly.

" Am tired of your sick plans manjusha. Why dont you just accept the fact that you are married to a good soul. Why are you not accepting it?'he asks me and plopped beside beside me.

He takes my hand on his.

"Manjsuha, now look what you have done. You pranked him with your  life. I have seen it from afar." he says to me.

I looked away.

"Did you seen him, manjusha?. He dont know swimming yet he never gave any shit to that. To him you are very important thats why he didnt think twice about his life. He knows that he wont be able to save your life without swimming but nervetheless he didnt wait for a second to even think about his life, he just jupmped into the water only to save you. Understand his pure heart manjusha. He is not like others that you met in your life. He is diffeent. "

" To him you are his first priority, nothing else is important manju not even his life. "

"The day after you got kidnapped, he was not him. I seen him the whole day he didnt left you not even for a second. That man just spend that whole day with you, he didnt even went to the hospital to stitch his wound. It was me who pursuaded him to get it stitched until then i was there with you. "

" Do you think that this man will betray you. Do you think that this man will treat you like how your dad treated your mom. No he won't. "

" Haven't you seen him, how calm with you he is that too for your every non sense stunt he never scolded you anytime. The kidnap stunt, even the day you pulled a dramatic scene before his home after drinking, what not he havent scolded you not even when you spent his whole salary without telking him for what purpose you took it, and if he is like your dad do you think that he will be staying with you even after your every harsh words?. "

" He never reacted anytime, think manjusha think everything. "

"I wanted to tell you one thing before i leave this room Manjusha." he says to me. I looked at him in silence because i dont have anything to answer.