Chapter 20

***Hi guys just to notify, I posted my another story 'Am I saved or trapped?' I hope you guys will give your support for that too

***Hi guys just to notify, I posted my another story 'Am I saved or trapped?' I hope you guys will give your support for that too. Thank you❤️😊***

 Thank you❤️😊***

Mithran pov:

"Bye maa. You should have stayed here for some more days maa" I whined at her.

"No Mithran, you stepped into a new phase. I don't want to be the intruder here by staying in our home. " she says by winking at me.

"She is right Mithran, you should enjoy your alone time with her. Not to whine for your parents. Go back to your wife, my son" appa says by patting my shoulder.

Currently am standing in the railway station to send them off.

"Okay maa, go inside and sit. They have announced" I informed them.

"Bye Mithran, take care of her and yourself too" maa says by ruffling my hair.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Little puff, comeon I cooked your favourite mutton gravy" I called her.

She walked out of our room.

"Have a seat" I said.

"I know" she snapped at me.

"I think we should atleast be a friend atleast for a starters. " I says by serving her food.

"No thanks mister" she says by starting to devour her food.

Manjusha pov:

It is weird to have a food along with someone. Because whenever I stay at home, I used to have in my room itself. But now here am having the food in the small dinning table along with him who is serving my favourite food.

How comes he knows my favourite.

'Kabir'

'That donkey didn't even called me. He always says that am his foremost important person but now see.'

"When your semester is going to get started?" he asked me.

I kept eating without even answering him.