Chapter 34

Manjusha Pov:

He is my cupcake. My cupcake.

"Mithran, you are my cupcake" i says while cryingingly.

I wiped my tears.

And again i started to read the diary.

"She is my butterfly. My butterfly. She is very small, she visited the orphanage today. As Its her birthday, she gave everyone a cake. I couldn't able to stand in the line because of the beatings, so i was sitting on the corner and looking at the other children, who is having their cake happily. After sometime, that small girl walked towards me and gave me the cake but this cake is different from other children having, it is a cupcake with so much nuts on the above. "Happ... H. Happy birthday" i says to her. She cheekily smiled and unwrapped the side cover with her small fingers and showed me before my lips. She singed me to eat it. With that i bited a small piece. She asked me how is it?. I told her it is soo good. She smiled and aksed me what ismy name. "i stopped.

" Before you say your name, i named you as a cupcake. " i murmurs with a laugh by remembering.

" My cupcake. " i says.

I still remember those incidents.

" She named me as cupcake. Cute right. Am her cupcake. " i read the last line and then flipped to next pge.

" I thought she wont be visiting thereafter, but i was lroved wrong. She started to visit the orphanage evetyday directly from her school. She used to bring lots of snacks to me. " i laughed while reading.

"Because of this most of the children from the orphanage fight with me especially the bigger brothers. That how she can buy only for me. Even sometime they used to call me as cupcake in a teasing way. What not even they called me as gay just because i hang out with her, which i never aware what it meant. "

" Life was not easy as a orphan, but with having her it become happiness. I was a outcast kid before meeting her. I usually wont talk with anyone. But after meeting her i was kept talking, naah am kept answerig her endless question or else she will cry. "

I kept flipping each and every pages, by just proofreading. Each and every page has our moments. The moment i bought a ice cream to him, the moment where i took him out of the orphanage after my admant behaviour. It is always my driver who tag along with me as my mom was bed ritten. The painful time i got ridden by spending some time with him. He is like a escaoe to me. As doctor wont allow me to beside my mom, as they usually kept giving her a treatment.

I stopped on a page and read the content.

"She becomes something to me which i couldn't dissipate. I know she is very small girl even am small boy. But i feel something as if connected with her. She always make me to lie on her lap. Its like, the person got something which he earned for his whole life. In my life it is Affection.
I still remember how she came to me one day and said something which i never thought off. "My mom told me that i can only have you with me for life long by only marrying each other. So, Will you marry me? " is her words." I stopped reading and laughed.

I still remember it.

Flashback:

"Maa, maa" i calls her who is lying on the bed with so much of tubes were connected to her body.

"Yes sweety" she slowly says to me.

"I want to hvae a cupcake with me forever maa. What i need to do?" i asked her.

"You can tell to murthy uncle sweety, he will buy it for you from your favourite shop." mom says.

"Amma no no not that cupcake mumma. Am talking about my cupcake, the one i named mumma that boy. I want to have him with me forever."