Chapter 8

Mithran pov:

Mithran pov:

"You meant she marched into your home yesterday night and asked you to say no. Mmmm seems interesting." vikranth says at me.

"Yeah an interesting character"

"But am not understanding that why you are not saying no to her"

"Why I need to say no?"

"I mean look at you Mithran, you are Good looking man, with a good job. And you have the good character, for you out there, many beautiful girls were trying you. Then why you want to marry her instead?"

I glared at him.

"Don't say me that you already starts to love her" he asked me unbelievably.

"No no... Am not loving her. Just a concern that's it."

"But you should reconsider your answer. You know, she is not that beautiful. Heck, she will never match to your handsome Mithran"

"Am not behind the beautiful facades vikranth. You know about me right" I replied to him by sipping my tea.

"But.... I don't know. Its your life, all I wish is that you should have the peaceful life"

I smiled at him.

"In next two week the engagemnt is fixed" I calmly says at him. He spitted his coffee.

"Are you for real Mithran. Why this soon?"

"Her dad, and my mom only want to have the engagement earlier."

"Mmmm, just now I remember. Her dad is the biggest billionaire right. Then how comes he accept to give his daughter hand to you. I mean you are not upto his status atleast in money wise right"

"I too had the same doubt. I personally don't like him. He is one rich snob, who always think about the money. I really hate him from my work side. As i have seen his case multiple time right."

"Then why you are marrying his rich daughter then. She might be also like him, who lavishly spend everything...."

"No she is not, she is different"

"How are you sure on this?"

"When we raid, at that time I was searched her room. Her room doesn't have any lavish touch. No designer clothes, nothing screamed in her room that she is a rich daughter. Instead she was very simple that day. So her room. I don't know why, but something is saying that she is not behind money. But something else.... "

" Why her parents wants this marriage this early. I mean she is just 20," he asked me.

"She is rebellious I guess, according to him, she is nothing but a problem to his status. So he need her to get out of the house. But his respect will go into vain if his daughter were living in some other place by moving out of his mansion without marriage. So the only way is the marriage. "