Chapter 25

Manjusha Pov:

"He is irking me kabir. I hate my life because of him. " i starts to complaint to Kabir.

"Manju, he is a gem. Understand him manju. I don't want you to avoid him like you are avoiding your step mom. Look manju, i understand that your childhood life was not good. But isn't the life alwyas gives the surprises?. Who knows may be maama will be the one who will heal you. Better why dont you learn to understand him manju. Everything god does it for a good only, manju. "

I just rolled my eyes.

" Better become a preacher. " i told to him.

" I hate him to the core. "

" Haven't you seen him manju, the way he take care of you. He is a gentleman. "

" Gentleman my foot. If he is a gentleman he wouldnt even married me at this small age of mine. "

" Its your dad who is on the mistake. Not the other way around. "

" But but i did asked him right to say him a no. "i argued.

" Manju, everyone knows at what circumstances you got married. And how good your in laws and maama. Just accept him atleast. Try to be polite with him. To me you are just over exaggerating this marriage thing. I know i know the marriage is a forced marriage and your childhood was not gopd. But why dont you allow him to heal you. "

"He already changed you, kabir."i says to him with a unbelievable look.

That man. Arghhh.

" Hi Kabir"i heard his voice.

"Hi maama, now that you came. Am taking my leave." kabir says.

"Bye manju. " kabir says while hugging me.

"Bye" i says to him.

"I hate the baby sittings. " i says to this man.

"Even i hate to ask to overlook someone. But since that last event i dont want to take any chance, thats why." he says.

I looked at him who is looking at me.

Gosh. I just averted my look. Why this man is looking like that.

"Hy manju" i heard that girl voice.

"Hi manju maama" she says.

"Coffee?" she asks us.

"Why not..." i started only to be cut off by him.

"Actually sorry i have some important work to take care of, before that i have to drop litt... I mean manjusha in home." he says hurrily and grabbed my hand and took me with him.

Arghhh.

I thought of irking him. But this man day by day becoming clever.

"Hy leave me" i says to him but he just grabbed me.

"Didnt you seen her, how beautiful she is. Why dont you give her a chance?" i asks him as soon as he started his bike.

But he never said anything.

I sighed.

Once we reached the home, i gone inside the bathroom and got freshen up.

"Here" i heard his voice.

I looked up only to meet him with a cup of coffee.

"Havent you gone to office already?"i asked him.

" I will leave after an hour. "

" You said that you are having a important work to take care of. "

" Yes am doing it now. "he says by taking out an ointment and grabbed my hand.